Earnings momentum intact; maintain Buy
* SRF reported ~14% beat on our/Street sales estimates, driven by accelerated growth in Chemicals/Packaging Films business (up ~..
Strong Q4 EBITDA beat, led by higher volumes and realization; Buy
* Consolidated Q4FY21 EBITDA of Rs37bn (+51% YoY) came in 7% above our estimate of Rs34.4bn (and 17% ..
Stepping up the vaccination drive is the cheapest as well as the most viable policy path to economic normalisation, as per a research report by Emkay Global Financi..
Lockdowns add to the commodity pain
* BLSTR’s topline beat of 9% was driven by the EMPS segment. This was overshadowed by the sharp contraction in gross margins ..
Healthcare growth moderates as Covid-led tailwinds recede
* Dabur posted disappointing results in Q4FY21 with sales/PAT missing estimates by 7%/ 20%. Sales grew 25% to..
Insurance tracker Apr’21 – Lockdown impact playing out
The insurance industry reported weak growth in Apr’21 on a month-on-month basis, whereas yoy g..
Near-term headwinds; long-term growth story still intact
* Despite in-line NII, CIFC reported lower-than-expected PAT of Rs2.4bn (-40.5% qoq, +470% yoy) in Q4FY21 due ..
Weak growth, asset-quality risk set to persist
* Amid sub-par credit growth, muted margins and asset-quality risk coming to the fore, DCB Bank reported a beat on PAT a..
A successful vaccine strategy is the cheapest optimal policy path to economic normalization.
The welfare cost of universal jabbing at 0.6-0.7% of GDP much lower than 0..
Below ais Perspective on Gold on account of Akshaya Tritiya by Mr. Rahul Gupta, Head of Research- Currency | Emkay Global Financial Services
Elevated expenses/provisions drag down PAT; growth momentum healthy
* CIFC reported lower-than-expected PAT of Rs2.4bn (-40.5% qoq, +470% yoy) in Q4FY21 due to elevate..
Near-term asset quality risk persists
* Despite healthy business growth, Bandhan reported lower PAT at Rs1bn (est: Rs4.1bn) in Q4FY21 mainly due to lower NIM (6.8% vs...
Rupee seen tad weaker on risk-off mood ahead of budget, Fed
India’s RBI likely sold dollars, received forwards to stem rupee’s drop - traders
India rupee sees worst week in seven on new variant
Yen holds on to gains as traders digest BOJ surprise policy tweak
Euro testing support as Ukraine crisis looms over growth
Buy L&T Finance Holdings Ltd. For Target Rs.110 By Geojit Financial Services
Strengthening the Growth ship Budget 2023 By Axis Mutual Fund
Buy Copper FEB 2023 @ 780.00 SL 775.00 TGT 786.00-792.00.MCX -
Samsung Galaxy S23 Series starts from Rs 74,999 in India
Â© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface