Near-term headwinds; long-term growth story still intact
* Despite in-line NII, CIFC reported lower-than-expected PAT of Rs2.4bn (-40.5% qoq, +470% yoy) in Q4FY21 due ..
Weak growth, asset-quality risk set to persist
* Amid sub-par credit growth, muted margins and asset-quality risk coming to the fore, DCB Bank reported a beat on PAT a..
A successful vaccine strategy is the cheapest optimal policy path to economic normalization.
The welfare cost of universal jabbing at 0.6-0.7% of GDP much lower than 0..
Below ais Perspective on Gold on account of Akshaya Tritiya by Mr. Rahul Gupta, Head of Research- Currency | Emkay Global Financial Services
Elevated expenses/provisions drag down PAT; growth momentum healthy
* CIFC reported lower-than-expected PAT of Rs2.4bn (-40.5% qoq, +470% yoy) in Q4FY21 due to elevate..
Near-term asset quality risk persists
* Despite healthy business growth, Bandhan reported lower PAT at Rs1bn (est: Rs4.1bn) in Q4FY21 mainly due to lower NIM (6.8% vs...
Healthy operating performance backed by consistent growth revival
* HDFC reported ~19% yoy growth in individual loans (adjusting for loans sold) as of FY21, with indiv..
Delivers strong earnings beat; robust liability profile
* Despite the sharp drop in NIM, Equitas SFB reported strong PAT of Rs1.1bn (vs. est. of Rs0.5bn), up 162% yoy,..
Strong operating performance
* PSYS delivered better-than-expected operating performance in Q4FY21. Revenue grew 4.6%/20.3% QoQ/YoY to USD152.8mn, ahead of our expecta..
In-line performance with improving asset quality
* SCUF has reported in-line PAT of Rs2.8bn (+84.3% yoy, +0.5% qoq) in Q4FY21 on the back of an improving growth trajec..
Steady growth momentum with improving trends in asset quality
* Our preference for SHTF in these uncertain times is underpinned by its unique customer base with a moat..
Rectification behind, resurgence to begin
* Overall growth remained subdued in Q4FY21 but reported PAT of Rs9.2bn was slightly higher than the estimate of Rs8.8bn main..
India’s RBI likely sold dollars, received forwards to stem rupee’s drop - traders
Euro testing support as Ukraine crisis looms over growth
India rupee sees worst week in seven on new variant
Indian rupee weakens against US dollar on Monday
Currency Squeeze: Rupee expected to weaken further
Instant Expert View: India's second-quarter GDP growth slows to 6.3% on higher prices
World stocks upbeat on hopes for China re-opening, inflation peaking
Logitech launches new webcams, headphones in India
India v New Zealand, 3rd ODI: Felt that we bowled a bit on the shorter side, says Shikhar Dhawan
Â© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface