Steady performance but limited upsides
* Nestle reported a steady performance in Q1CY21 with domestic sales growing 10% to Rs34.4bn, in line with estimates. Total sale..
* ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (IPRU), on expected lines, reported a further decline in margins to ~23.6% in Q4FY21 from ~25.7% in Q3FY21 amid rising demand for saving..
* Steady uptick in power demand: Average peak demand till date in Apr’21 is up ~4% (2- year CAGR) vs. 6% growth in Mar’21, largely due to fresh restrictions r..
Revenue growth momentum continues
* MTCL’s Mar’21 quarter operating performance was broadly in line with our expectations. Revenue grew 5.2% QoQ to USD288...
Accelerated provisions suppress PAT in Q4; constant tech outages remain an irritant
* Despite stable NIMs and higher fees leading to a beat on PPoP, the bank reported ..
We hosted a call with Mr. Kaushik Mehta, Founder and CEO of RULoans Distributions, one of the largest DSAs, to discuss the recent business trends in retail loans and to g..
In-line operating performance; deal intake and Q1 guidance surprise positively
* Wipro reported in-line operating performance in Q4. IT Services revenue grew 3.9% QoQ ..
Sputnik V approval imminent; +ve for DRL, neutral for Cadila
* We believe Sputnik V emergency use authorization (EUA) by Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) is imm..
Steady performance; in-line FY22 guidance
* Infosys delivered a broadly in-line operating performance in Q4. Revenue growth was a tad softer, while EBITM came in sligh..
A moderate quarter in the offing
We expect a moderate Q4 for the companies under coverage, with yoy revenue, EBITDA and earnings growth of 5%, 22% and 25%, respective..
Below are Perspective on CPI numbers by Ms. Madhavi Arora, Lead Economist, Emkay Global Financial Services
* The March CPI inflation at 5.52% (5.03% in Feb) is ex..
E-pharmacy: Opportunities and challenges aplenty
We hosted Mr. Kartik Anantharaman, Director of e-Pharmacy and Private label business at Medlife, to understand his vi..
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Seamec gains on the bourses
Axis MF introduces AAA Bond Plus SDL ETF-2026 Maturity
Tata Motors falls as its arm to temporarily suspend production at 2 plants from April 26
Wonderla Holidays jumps on the BSE
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface