Sturdy numbers; more capex for better visibility…
Revenues grew 21.0% YoY to | 1749 crore (I-direct estimate: | 1679 crore). Generic segment grew 25.9% YoY to..
Below are Quote On Divi's Lab - Q2FY21 By Mr. Yash Gupta- Equity Research Associate, Angel Broking Ltd
“Divis Laboratories ltd consolidated re..
Buy Divi`s Laboratories Ltd @ 3139.00-3144.00 CMP 3141.80 TGT 3192 SL 3114.80
Buy Divis Laboratories Ltd @ 3110.00-3114.00 CMP 3111.70 TGT 3180.00 SL 3081.80
Shriram Transport Finance
Divis Lab forms a bearish bat pattern on 2 hours chart.
Next support for Divis Lab is near 3153 level or 38.2% retracement level.
Technical Trading Idea
* Divis Lab us moving in a strong uptrend and dips are getting bought into. Again, it started showing strength from lower levels along with buyi..
Exemplary performance; strong overall beat...
Revenues grew a robust 48.8% YoY to | 1730 crore (I-direct estimate: | 1303 crore) on the back of strong growth across s..
Record performance led by robust demand, strong execution
Best play in CRAMS segment
* Divi’s Lab (DIVI) delivered all-time high sales/EBITDA/PAT for the qu..
Strong structural tailwinds; upgrade to Buy
* DIVI posted its best-ever quarter, with revenue/EBITDA beating estimates by 30%/70% and margins of 40.5%. Growth was bro..
Technical Trading Idea
* Divis Lab gave a range breakout of last three sessions and moved above its ‘Cloud’ resistance (on daily chart) as per Ichimoku sys..
* On longer time frame stock is trading in clearly uptrend and on hourly chart stock again resuming its up move by forming higher high - higher low pattern
* Stock has..
Despite being quite volatile, Manappuram Finance has shown noteworthy resilience and was able to decimate almost all declines seen in March 2020. In..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
BJP pushes budget relief for middle class, business in wake of virus
Analysis: Making virus crisis budget, India needs to spend, funds may fall short
IRFC IPO to open on Monday in Rs 25-26 per share price band
FAITH hopes for a path-breaking budget for tourism industry
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface