In line with the Reserve Bank of India's (RBI) guidelines, Airtel Payments Bank on Sunday announced that it has become the first payments bank in the country to enabl..
The country's largest bank, State Bank of India, on Thursday said that the bank has retained charges on cash withdrawals over and above four free withdrawals per mont..
Online transactions saw a growth of 76 per cent in the first quarter of 2021 as compared to 2020, as tier 2 and 3 cities and towns continued to contribute over 50 per cen..
In a major boost to operations of the Payments Banks, the Reserve Bank of India on Wednesday doubled the limit of maximum balance that an individual customer can hold wit..
In a major move in the online payments segments, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has decided to allow payment system operators to take direct membership of Centralised Pa..
Invite-only audio meet app Clubhouse has announced to let creators earn money via its first monetisation tool called Payments.
All users will be able to send payments,..
The number of transactions through BHIM UPI more than doubled to 273 crore in March 2021, according to the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) data released on ..
India retained the top spot in terms of digital payments in 2020 with 25.5 billion real-time payment transactions, showed a report by ACI Worldwide and GlobalData.
By 2025, digital payments collectively in India would account for 71.7 per cent of overall payments volume, leaving cash and cheques at 28.3 per cent, said a new report o..
Rupee seen tad weaker on risk-off mood ahead of budget, Fed
India’s RBI likely sold dollars, received forwards to stem rupee’s drop - traders
India rupee sees worst week in seven on new variant
Yen holds on to gains as traders digest BOJ surprise policy tweak
Euro testing support as Ukraine crisis looms over growth
Global smartphone revenue fall by 9% in 2022: Report
Spotify founder forays into healthcare industry, launches new startup
Buy Bharat Electronics Ltd For Taget Rs.119 - LKP Securities
Max Estates sets its eyes to become one of the leading real estate players in the NCR Region
Â© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface