Surprise with margin beat; A&D business still under pressure
Slow recovery underway
* Cyient’s 2QFY21 revenue growth was in-line, although recovery was ..
Buy Cyient Ltd For Target Rs.488 - HDFC Securities
Cyient added 16 new clients in Q2FY21, 25 new clients in Q1FY21 and had signed 2 multimillion ..
Getting back on track
We maintain ADD on Cyient, based on strong margin recovery and improving growth outlook ex aerospace. The services segment (~85% of revenue) is d..
Below is the Quote on Cyient Q2FY2021 numbers By Mr. Jyoti Roy - Equity Strategist, Angel Broking Ltd
"Cyient reported a 3.4% qoq growth in revenue..
* IT sector is outperforming and mid cap IT companies are catching up with their large caps exhibiting broad based sector participation
RPG Life Sciences
* The stock has registered a breakout above the last five weeks range (| 404-326) thus offers fresh entry opportunity to ride the next up move
* Stock has given a bullish flag breakout on daily chart which is bullish continuation pattern by nature
* Also stock is on verge on giving breakout from its long term..
* IT sector is outperforming and mid cap IT companies are catching up with their large caps exhibiting broadbased sector participation
* The ..
We maintain REDUCE on Cyient, based on weak 1Q performance and uncertain growth outlook. The services (~86% of revenue) segment is severely impact..
Stronger-than-expected revenue performance; recovery imminent
Cyient has reported a revenue decline of 11.6% QoQ in Q1FY21 in constant currency terms (CC) with servic..
Aerospace, defence key draggers in quarter…
Cyient Ltd (Cyient) reported a poor set of Q1FY21 numbers. Services revenues declined 15.2% QoQ to US$112.2 million..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 90.90 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2020 as compared to Rs 68.00 crore in the same period last year, registering a..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
2020: A year of Covid, M&A & claims for non-life insurers
British PM Johnson to speak to EU chief as Brexit talks stall
`Technical textiles` EPC to boost exports: Industry
November rally: Mid-caps outperform large-caps by 4%
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface