* After four days of up move, the rupee fell 13 paise and closed at 73.26 against the US dollar amid weakening Asian peers and profit boo..
* Indian Rupee ended at 73.28 yesterday, down 12 paise against its previous close of 73.16.
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 73.2103 and Euro at..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 72.99-73.71.
* USDINR ended with gains after fiscal stimulus measures fell short of market expectations.
Rupee could open lower on weaker economic data - HDFC Securities
Indian rupee expected to open lower amid higher inflation and weaker growth. Ind..
News in headline:
* Dollar Up, U.S. Stimulus Talks Falter
* Yuan’s Gains May Be Capped After PBOC Cuts Shorting Costs
* EUR/USD Set to Close Above Key Lev..
Rupee expected to appreciate towards 72.75 level
* US$INR futures rose gradually in the first half of the week as the dollar index remained steady. However, stronger d..
* Supported by positive domestic equities and marginal weakness in the Dollar index, the rupee appreciated marginally and ended at 73.13...
Below is the Indian Rupee appreciated by 0.07 percent while the Dollar Index decreased by 0.29 By Mr. Anuj Gupta -DVP- Commodities and Currencies Research, Ange..
* Indian Rupee ended at 73.16 on Friday, up 8 paise against its previous close of 73.24.
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 73.2943 and Euro at 86..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 72.75-73.99.
* USDINR dropped on likely overseas inflows into local stocks and debt after RBI led MPC’s monetary po..
Rupee Upward Momentum Continues - HDFC Securities
Indian rupee continued its upward momentum in the week gone as well following weaker dollar ind..
News in headline:
* Dollar slips and yuan soars as investors eye Biden presidency
* EUR/USD Sluggish as ECB Minutes Flag Worries
* GBPUSD Price Is Targeting $1.3..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Amazon to continue investing in India amid feud with Reliance
Planning Your Retirement? 6 Places to Visit Before You Retire
Hike in ethanol prices a positive for sugar industry given the prevailing sugar surplus situation: ICRA
Why Buying Term Insurance is Vital for Entrepreneurs/Businessmen?
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface