* USDINR opened on a flat note but buying led USDINR upwards to end in the green. USDINR closed at 75.86 with a gain of 0.29 %.
* On the daily chart USDINR ..
USDINR May future took support at 50 DMA and recent bottom placed at 75.08 - HDFC Securities
All in all, everything is under-control
* Rupee remained und..
Forex and global equities
* The rupee further depreciated marginally and ended at 75.56 last week. Choppy equities along with no clear direction in th..
Below is the Quote on Rupee by Mr. Rahul Gupta, Head of Research- Currency, Emkay Global Financial Services
"Overall market sentiments have been lacklustre and th..
* USDINR opened with an upward gap and traded with extreme volatility throughout the session. USDINR closed at 75.67 with a gain of 0.37 %.
* On the daily ch..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 75.34-75.84.
* Rupee struggles against the US Dollar as local credit spreads widen and the country struggles with the co..
Better Day for Rupee Bulls
* Indian rupee expected to open with minor gain following stronger Chinese Yuan and other Asian currencies. Asian risk assets are also looki..
* USDINR opened on a negative note however it has witnessed some pullback at lower levels which recovered some earlier losses. USDINR closed at 75.38 levels.
* USDINR trading range for the day is 74.87-75.87.
* Rupee gained as investors cheered the government’s 20-trillion-rupee ($266 billion) stimulus packag..
Rupee likely to start with minor losses, catching up with weaker Asian currencies - HDFC Securities
Dollar Gains as Tensions with China Flared
* The USD/INR Futures on NSE closed at 75.41 against 75.38. Indian rupee gained against the US dollar in opening trades yesterday but later could not ho..
* Rupee closed at 75.46 yesterday, up 5 paise against it's previous close of 75.51.
* FBIL set reference rate for dollar at 75.7944 and euro at 81.9560..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Nippon Life AMC Q2 net profit up 5.01% at Rs 140.58 cr
Elaborate Somali insurgent tax system collects almost as much as government
Amazon flexes muscles but Reliance holds deep war chest
Stock Market Prediction 28 October 2020
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface