* Indian Rupee ended at 73.35 on Friday against its previous close of 73.36.
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 73.2677 and Euro at 86.0852.
* USDINR trading range for the day is 73.23-73.61.
* USDINR traded in range as caution grew over a global surge in coronavirus cases and fading prospects for a..
Rupee: One Step Back, Two Step Up - HDFC Securities
Rupee makes one step back after two step up following weaker than expected economic data and lower ..
FUNDAMENTALS OF CURRENCY
* GBP/USD has struggled to advance amid minimal progress in Brexit and US fiscal stimulus talks. The US presidential debate and the UK's h..
News in headline:
* Dollar Down, Against Flight to Safety Over Pandemic Woes, Stimulus Stalemate
* Pound Falls as EU Leaders Say UK Needs to Make Concession to Rea..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 73.17-73.71.
* USDINR remained supported as rising coronavirus cases and scant progress towards a U.S. stimulus deal unse..
* After an initial up move, the rupee depreciated sharply and moved lower against the US dollar. Sharp selling in equities along with ris..
* Indian Rupee ended at 73.36 yesterday, down 5 paise against its previous close of 73.31.
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 73.4558 and Euro at ..
Below is the Views On Covid-19 Rage To Keep The Shared Currency Under Check by Mr. Vaqarjaved Khan, Research Analyst, Angel Broking Ltd
EURUSD pair has strengthen..
Rupee could open higher as Equities Rebound - HDFC Securities
Asian stocks looked set for a mixed start Friday as traders awaited news on U.S. stimulus..
News in headline:
* Dollar Down Despite U.S. Stimulus Impasse and Rising COVID-19 Cases
* Yen firm as global lockdown worries return, Aussie slips on easing hints
Rupee could open flat on back of weaker dollar HDFC Securities
Indian rupee marked the first gains of the week following strength in Asian currencies...
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Amazon to continue investing in India amid feud with Reliance
Planning Your Retirement? 6 Places to Visit Before You Retire
Hike in ethanol prices a positive for sugar industry given the prevailing sugar surplus situation: ICRA
Why Buying Term Insurance is Vital for Entrepreneurs/Businessmen?
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface