Below is the Quote on Rupee by Mr. Rahul Gupta, Head of Research-Currency, Emkay Global Financial Services
“The mixed risk sentiments are leading to a very lackl..
USDINR is trying to recover from 75.50. The currency has remained strong inspite of weak equity market but now currency is expected to touch 76 before sliding ..
News in headline:
* USD/JPY extends the drop below 108.00 as risk sentiment sours
* Dollar in holding pattern before U.S. manufacturing, jobs data
* Euro is trap..
* Indian Rupee ended at 75.51 yesterday, up 7 paise against its previous close of 75.58.
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 75.5680 and Euro at 85..
Forex and global equities
* The rupee managed to further appreciate by 7 paise and ended near 75.51 levels on the back of positive equities. However, ..
Rupee ends the quarter on flat note - HDFC Securities
* The rupee gained for the fourth straight day on Tuesday, ending at 75.51 against the U.S. Doll..
News / Other data
* The dollar firmed modestly on Tuesday, lifted by renewed concerns about the spread of the novel coronavirus, as countries around the world and some..
Rupee gains despite stronger dollar
* Markets will continue to monitor the domestic and global Covid19 cases which is the driving force behind risk sentiment. Indian ..
* Indian Rupee ended at 75.58 yesterday, up 7 paise against its previous close of 75.65.
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 75.4757 and Euro at 84..
Rupee Consolidates in June Quarter on Foreign Fund Inflows
* Rupee gains following risk-on sentiments, foreign fund inflows in the domestic equities and dollar selling..
The rupee opened on a flat note and rose 5 paise to 75.60 against the US dollar in early trade on Monday as weak greenback restricted the losses stemming from concerns ov..
Forex and global equities
* The rupee found some strength despite weak equity markets and ended almost flat at 75.66 in the last trade. It has been tr..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Chef Sanjeev Kapoor: Home-cooking is the healthiest cooking
Naomi Scott: Important to see women working together on screen
Bollywood wakes up to Covid-19 insurance
Rakul Preet: I totally believe in institution of marriage
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface