* Indian Rupee ended at 73.49 yesterday, down 12 paise against its previous close of 73.37.
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 73.4189 and Euro at..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 73.27-73.67.
* USDINR recovered as investors were cautiously optimistic that an agreement in Washington ..
Rupee could open higher as greenback weaken on stimulus hope - HDFC Securities
Indian rupee expected to open slightly higher following overnight ..
News in headline:
* Dollar Up, Pelosi Stimulus Deadline Nears
* Yuan stands tall but U.S. stimulus doubts cap broader risk rally
* EURUSD Price May Break up Res..
* Despite the sharp rally seen in the equity market, the rupee ended almost flat on Monday. It fell only 2 paisa against the US dollar. H..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 73.28-73.53.
* USDINR prices remained in range amid optimism over a new U.S. stimulus agreement before next mo..
Dollar steadies ahead of stimulus deadline - HDFC Securities
Indian rupee expected to start on muted notes following steady non deliverable forwa..
Surge above 51050 could push prices higher. Else hold the same for a corrective move towards the Bollinger middle band level of 50410 then..
News in headline:
* Dollar Down Ahead of Chinese Quarterly Growth Data Release
* Pound Traders Mute Brexit Talks Noise Until ‘Real Deadline’
Below is the Quote on Rupee By Angel Broking
“In the week gone by, Indian rupee depreciated by 0.44 percent and currently stands at 73.44 against the U..
Rupee expected to remain in range of 73.00-73.70 levels
* US$INR futures rose slightly in the week as the dollar index rose strongly till a high of 93.92 along with a ..
* The rupee largely remained range bound last week between 73 and 73.50 levels amid high volatility due to global cues. Renewed fears of ..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Amazon to continue investing in India amid feud with Reliance
Planning Your Retirement? 6 Places to Visit Before You Retire
Hike in ethanol prices a positive for sugar industry given the prevailing sugar surplus situation: ICRA
Why Buying Term Insurance is Vital for Entrepreneurs/Businessmen?
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface