News in headline:
* Dollar steadies ahead of debate but set for weekly loss on stimulus hopes
* Pound Slips as Experts Say Accidental No-Deal Brexit Remains High
Rupee Gains On Foreign Fund Inflows - HDFC Securities
Indian rupee gained in line with other Asian currencies following weaker dollar index..
* Indian Rupee ended at 73.54 yesterday, up 4 paise against its previous close of 73.58.
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 73.4546 and Euro at 87..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 73.4-73.96.
* USDINR dropped as hopes of a fiscal package in the United States ahead of the November elections crumb..
News in headline:
* Dollar Up, With All Eyes on U.S. Stimulus Measures Progress
* Pound Jumps as Brexit Talks Set to Resume
* USDJPY Price Breaks Down $105.2 Le..
* US$INR futures rose sharply on Wednesday as volatility was experienced in domestic equities. Despite weakening dollar, the recent upsid..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 73.25-74.05.
* USDINR gained on short covering after prices dropped after the government said it was working on another..
* Indian Rupee ended at 73.58 yesterday, down 9 paise against its previous close of 73.49.
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 73.4189 and Euro at ..
Rupee Sinks to Month Low - HDFC Securities
* Indian rupee plugged to month low following dollar buying by some foreign banks and short covering a..
Below is the Views On The market sentiments are hinged on to the US fiscal stimulus negotiations By Mr. Rahul Gupta, Head of Research- Currency, Emkay Global Fi..
* On the daily chart, EURINR (Nov) has given a breakout from its “Horizontal Line Formation”, which confirms bullish presence in the pair.
* Moreover, &ldq..
* US$INR futures rose slightly on Tuesday as domestic equities corrected slightly. However, a fall in the US dollar index capped gains in..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Sell Indraprastha Gas Ltd For Target Rs.310 - ICICI Securities
Buy Endurance Ltd For Target Rs.1,085, - HDFC Securities
Buy JK Cement Ltd For Target Rs. 1,801 - Emkay Global
Indian Oil profit beats estimates on inventory gains
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface