* Indian currency ended at 75.80 yesterday, down 14 paise against its previous close of 75.66.
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 75.6638 and Euro..
Below is the Quote on Currency by Mr. Rahul Gupta, Head of Research- Currency, Emkay Global Financial Services
"The COVID-19 vaccine-trials temporarily excites th..
* Currently RSI (14) for GBPINR on Daily chart is at 44.402 which suggest prices are in Sell zone.
* Currently STOCH (9,6) for GBPINR on Daily chart is at 26.311..
Today's View & Outlook
Rupee gained on likely overseas inflows into local stocks and a weak greenback amid hopes of a potential coronavirus vaccine f..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 75.45-75.97.
* Rupee ended with gains spurred by optimism around a potential coronavirus vaccine.
* India's manufac..
* USDINR opened with a downward gap and selling pressure throughout the session dragged it lower to close near day's low. USDINR closed at 75.67 with a los..
Indian rupee likely to open steady taking cues from the Asian currencies - HDFC Securities
Rupee to Consolidate before Breakout
* Indian rupee likely to..
Forex and global equities
* On the back of initial success in Covid-19 vaccine trail, the rupee ended higher by 25 paisa at 75.64. However, selling in..
* The USD/INR Futures on NSE closed at 75.67 against 76.03. The rupee strengthened against the US dollar on Tuesday amid a mixed trend in Asian currenc..
* Indian currency ended at 75.66 yesterday, up 25 paise against its previous close of 75.91.
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 75.9345 and Euro a..
USDINR is unable to sustain above 20 and 50 day moving average on 1 hr chart. Yesterday also price action got resistance around its 50 and 20 DMA. So closing ab..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 75.6-76.38.
* Rupee dropped as investors were disappointed by government measures to aid an economic recovery.
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Hold City Union Bank Ltd For The Target Rs.130 - ICICI Securities
Take feedback from Covid patients: Odisha CM
The formation of higher peak and trough underpinned by improving market breadth - ICICI Direct
Andhra government speeds up mega housing scheme for 30L BPL families
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface