FUNDAMENTALS OF CURRENCY:
* The dollar index lost significant ground this week, moving away from the 92 region to break below 91.50 for the first time in a month. The ..
Rising Covid-19 cases has added worries in India especially in the month of April. Earlier, till March month, Indian economic recovery was seen to be more certain. The In..
Below are Views On India’s WPI Inflation YoY surged to 7.39 percent in the month of March’21 By Heena Naik, Research Analyst - Currency, A..
News in headline:
* Dollar set for back-to-back weekly losses as Treasury yields retreat
* Euro US Dollar (EUR/USD) Exchange Rate Dips as Eurozone Economic Outlook ..
USDINR trading range for the day is 74.77-75.71.
USDINR settled flat after surged on mounting concerns that further stringent lockdowns to curb COVID-19 case..
Rupee expected to open higher as dollar index hover near four week low - HDFC Securities
Indian rupee expected to open higher in line with stronger Asian cur..
* USDINR closed 27 paise higher at 74.78 yesterday
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 74.37 and Euro at 88.2836
* Fed's Daly: Unlikely to s..
Below are Views On The Indian Rupee has been termed as the worst-performing Asian currency By Heena Naik, Research Analyst - Currency, Angel Broking L..
* USDINR closed 31 paise lower at 75.05 yesterday
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 74.1172 and Euro at 88.0097
* PBOC inject CNY 100bn via 1y..
USDINR trading range for the day is 74.58-75.76.
USDINR gained to eight months high amid a rapid increase in second-wave of coronavirus cases
News in headline:
* Dollar at three-week low as Fed's dovish message sinks in
* USDJPY Price Bounces Off Resistance Level at $109, Price May Decline Further
Rupee expected to underperform among Asian currencies - HDFC Securities
Indian rupee expected to trade with negative bias as rise in virus cases and strict r..
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Star India bags Pro Kabaddi media rights for five seasons
Microsoft Remote Desktop for macOS updated with M1 chip support
When people thought Big B had lost his eyesight!
Mercedes sales in China help accelerate Daimler profit
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface