Below is the Views On Currency Commentary by Mr. Gaurang Somaiya, Forex & Bullion Analyst, Motilal Oswal Financial Services
“Rupee rose i..
* US$INR futures rallied strongly on Thursday as the dollar index remained firm against a basket of major currencies along with a sharp f..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 73.54-74.16.
* USDINR gained due to investor concern about another economic hit from the coronavirus pandemic.
* Dollar ..
Rupee could open higher as stocks rebound - HDFC Securities
Rupee expected to open higher taking reflecting the overnight weakness in dollar index and ..
* Indian Rupee ended at 73.89 yesterday, down 32 paise against its previous close of 73.57.
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 73.6273 and Euro at..
News in headline:
* Dollar Down as Investors Digest Fed Comments
* Euro Hits Nearly Two-Month Lows on Signs Covid Wave Hurting Recovery
* USDJPY Price Breaks up..
* US$INR futures largely remained supported on Wednesday as the dollar index rose strongly against a basket of major currencies whil..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 73.36-73.74.
* USDINR remained in range amid positive U.S. economic data and concern about a second wave of coronavirus i..
Rupee sets for a dour Thursday as Safe Haven Dollar Rises - HDFC Securities
Rupee manages to end with minor gains even after weaker Asian peers. FTSE r..
* Indian Rupee ended at 73.57 yesterday, up 1 paise against its previous close of 73.58.
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 73.3164 and Euro at 86..
Below is the Quote on Rupee by Mr. Rahul Gupta, Head of Research- Currency, Emkay Global Financial Services
"All this while, the pessimism over US economic r..
* US$INR futures remained flat on Tuesday as the dollar index rose further against a basket of major currencies along with selling pressu..
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Amazon to invest $18 billion this year to help SMBs grow
Daily Market Commentary 26 September 2020 by Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Motilal Oswal
Consumers enjoy online shopping via AR/VR, 3D content: Report
Sri Lanka seeks fresh currency swap facility, deferment of debt payments from India
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface