* US$INR futures fell on Friday as the dollar index remained under pressure against basket of major currencies. However, a sharp correcti..
News in headline:
* Dollar Down Ahead of Fed Officials' Speeches
* European Central Bank to review bond-buying tool launched in response to pandemic - FT
* USDINR trading range for the day is 73.01-73.89.
* USDINR ended with losses as pressure seen after data pointed to a slowdown in the U.S. economic rec..
* Indian Rupee ended at 73.45 on Friday, up 21 paise against its previous close of 73.66.
* FBIL set the reference rate for USDINR at 73.7451 and Euro at 8..
Weaker Dollar bodes well for Rupee - HDFC Securities
* Indian rupee chalked weekly gains of 8 paise to settle at 73.46 a dollar on back of overall weak..
Below is the Views On Rupee by Mr. Rahul Gupta, Head of Research- Currency, Emkay Global Financial Services
"The mixed US data is losing the economic confide..
FUNDAMENTALS OF CURRENCY:
* The dollar index settled at 93 against a basket of currencies on Friday, booking a 0.3% weekly decline, its first since August. Weaker-than..
Rupee expected to appreciate further towards 72.70 level
* US$INR futures remained in the flat to negative territory during the week as dollar weakening kept selling p..
Below is the Views On Rupee by Ms.Sugandha Sachdeva VP-Metals, Energy & Currency Research, Religare Broking Ltd
The Indian rupee ended the wee..
News in headline:
* Yen gains as weak U.S. data, economic uncertainty dim outlook
* Euro to US Dollar Exchange Rate Rebounds as Markets Digest Central Bank News
* US$INR futures were little changed yesterday as the dollar index reversed gains against a basket of major currencies However, weaker do..
* USDINR trading range for the day is 73.56-73.94.
* USDINR gained after the Federal Reserve kept interest rates pinned near zero
* Fed said it expects econom..
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Amazon to invest $18 billion this year to help SMBs grow
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Markets traded lower and sold off in a major way due to several factors By Dr. Joseph Thomas,Emkay Wealth
Daily Market Commentary by Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Motilal Oswal 21.09.2020
Consumers shifting to low, mid-range phones in pandemic: IDC
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Lead, Aluminium Commodity Report of 21 September 2020 By Geojit Financial
¬© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface