Narrative of yield-rally may continue
We believe that the narrative of yield-rally in global tobacco stocks, including ITC can potentially continue. Yes, it is driven ..
Change in key management as Ms Nisaba Godrej assumes reins
Ms Nisaba Godrej, currently Executive Chairperson of GCPL, would assume charge as MD and CEO of the company..
* Q4 results were inline with expectations as consumer (CP) business continued to gain strength
* CP business revenues were flat on a yoy basis, even af..
Lockdown impacts severely…
The second half of March happens to be a strong revenue booking period for V-Guard due to significant offtake of summer based produc..
Long-term story intact despite COVID-19 led jolt
Season is lost, not the franchise value
* Voltas’ (VOLT) 4QFY20 earnings were 37% ahead of ..
* VGuard reported very weak set of results on all fronts.
* Revenues declined 27.4% yoy in Q4 largely due to revenue loss of Rs2.5bn during the lockdown...
India's consumer food price index stood at 9.28 per cent in May 2020, the government announced on Friday.
However, the National Statistical Office did not share th..
Weak primary demand to impact FY21
* Amber reported better-than-estimated performance, driven by volume growth in RACs vs our estimate of 10% decline. EBITDA was impac..
* Voltas reported very strong numbers in a challenging environment and in comparison, to its peers.
* Revenue growth of 20.2% yoy in the UCP segment was ..
Strong delivery in cooling products
* Voltas recorded strong performance in the UCP segment, with higher-than-estimated revenue growth and best margins in seven quarte..
Miss on all fronts
V-Guard posted a weak show in 4QFY20 with revenue/EBITDA decline of 28/42% yoy. The revenue decline was broad based as Electrical/Electronic/CD segm..
Brief overview of Lloyd AC factory
Lloyd’s Ghilot facility near Neemrana was featured in the ‘The Great Indian Factory’ show on Discovery Channel on ..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Tata Group`s ready-to-eat food arm to scale up biz
BYJU`S in talks to buy WhiteHat Jr in $300mn deal: Report
Commerzbank fined 650,000 euros for deals with defunct Cypriot bank
Overseas participants on Indian power exchanges soon
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface