Gold prices opened on a flat note. Buying momentum in the second half of the session pushed prices towards day's high. Gold closed at 50189 with a gain of 735..
• A mixed trend was seen in NCDEX spices complex on Wednesday. Barring coriander, other spices declined. Coriander futures inched higher on firm demand, wh..
Gold is above 50 and 20 day moving average. Sell on rise near 49350 for tgt of 49050 and stoploss of 49550
Crude Oil is in oversold region an..
Daily Commodity Outlook
• MCX gold prices edged higher on Wednesday amid a sharp drop in the US dollar and US 10 year’s treasury yields
Daily Commodity Market Updates
News in headlines:
* Russia set to annex Ukraine territory; West warns of new sanctions
* Oil Prices Extend Recovery on Surprise D..
COMMODITY TECHNICAL OUTLOOK
* MCX Gold is likely to trade with positive bias during today’s trading session. Support is at Rs.50000 - 49800 levels whereas resist..
Turmeric trading range for the day is 6740-6904.
Turmeric prices seen pressured as sowing activities has almost completed and Crop size is expected to be o..
Crude oil trading range for the day is 6180-6960.
Crude oil prices rose amid concerns about global supplies as US output slows down following heavy storms ..
Copper trading range for the day is 614.6-656.4.
Copper remained supported as inventories of copper in China bonded warehouses continued to deplete and were ..
Cotton yesterday settled down by -1.67% at 31240 as Cotton output is expected to rebound from last years’ experience of unseasonal rain affecting the crop..
Gold, Crude settle higher as dollar index cools down
The bounceback seen in the previous session was extended further on Wednesday, as bullion prices witnessed..
CORPORATE AND ECONOMY NEWS
* Vodafone Idea: Mobile tower giant Indus Towers is learnt to have asked debtridden Vodafone Idea to clear outstanding dues and pay every mo..
Rupee weakens against US dollar on Thursday
Euro testing support as Ukraine crisis looms over growth
India rupee sees worst week in seven on new variant
Indian rupee weakens against US dollar on Monday
Currency Squeeze: Rupee expected to weaken further
Crude Oil prices remained in the range of $83 to 78 throughout the week - HDFC Securities
Weekly Technical Outlook: Upswings may be played on dips early in the week as long as 16980/50 is intact Says Anand James, Geojit Financial Services
Vinati Organics gains on subscribing additional stake in Veeral Organics
Air India unveils new domestic In-flight menu
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface