Silver trading range for the day is 55333-56893.
Silver prices fell as the dollar resumed its ascent with looming rate hikes still a headwind for the non-yie..
Gold trading range for the day is 49709-50531.
Gold prices eased dragged down by haven demand for the dollar amid concerns that tightening monetary conditions ..
Gold prices opened on a negative note. Buying momentum in the second half of the session pushed prices in positive territory and it closed on a flat note. Gold cl..
Daily Commodity Market Updates
News in headlines:
* Oil Heads For Fourth Straight Monthly Loss as OPEC Meeting Looms
* Putin to host Kremlin ceremony annexing pa..
News / Other data
* Sterling rose sharply in volatile trading on Thursday, rallying from record lows hit on Monday, after the Bank of England conducted a second day of..
Daily Commodity Outlook
• MCX gold prices advanced yesterday amid a drop in the US dollar index and US 10 years’ treasury yields
Gold prices contine to move northwards, as on Thursday the prices ended with marginal gains of 0.05 percent, ending the day at 1660.3$ per ounce.
A pullback in..
Dollar Gauge May Extend Fall after Momentum Turns Weak
* The Indian Rupee is expected to open higher following an overnight pullback in the dollar index while major G-..
COMMODITY TECHNICAL OUTLOOK
* MCX Gold is likely to trade with positive bias during today’s trading session. Support is at Rs.50000 - 49800 levels whereas resist..
Spot Choppy trades with recovery upticks expected initially. Important support of $1600 needs to be cleared for to continue further selling pressure.
MCX Gold opened with a downward gap and traded with extreme volatility on either side and gained bullish momentum in the second half of the day. The hourly streng..
Gold prices opened on a flat note. Buying momentum in the second half of the session pushed prices towards day's high. Gold closed at 50189 with a gain of 735..
Rupee weakens against US dollar on Thursday
Euro testing support as Ukraine crisis looms over growth
India rupee sees worst week in seven on new variant
Indian rupee weakens against US dollar on Monday
Currency Squeeze: Rupee expected to weaken further
Lava launches its 1st 5G phone, to be priced around Rs 10k
Midday Review: Sluggish trend continues on street
Escorts Kubota records 38.7% jump in September tractor sales
Turmeric Trading Range For The Day is 6732-6924 - Kedia Advisory
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface