Below are Quote On Base metals update By Mr. Yash Sawant, Research Associate, Angel Broking Ltd.
Fall in China’s New loans
Cotton yesterday settled up by 0.32% at 22260 as Indian exporters have up to now shipped over 75 per cent of the 65 lakh bales of cotton exports projected for t..
GLOBAL MARKET ROUND UP
Commodity prices traded mixed on Thursday with Bullion prices ended in green halting two days decline. Base metals prices traded weak on China&r..
* Copper trading range for the day is 764.4-795.2.
* Copper prices fell as higher-than-expected inflation rate in the United States sparked fears of monetary..
* Silver trading range for the day is 69731-71211.
* Silver prices dropped as dollar held on to its gains after a surprisingly large rise in U.S. consumer pr..
* Gold trading range for the day is 47074-47712.
* Gold prices slipped weighed down by higher Treasury yields and a stronger dollar after a sharp rise in U.S. ..
* Spices complex NCDEX posted gains on Wednesday. Jeera and Coriander June futures were up on short-covering after the recent declines, while, expectation of fa..
Copper May future 2hr chart has formed "Ascending broadening wedge" pattern. The last session ended up sideways mode along with s..
* Turmeric trading range for the day is 7546-8142.
* Turmeric gained as again demand is seen as an immune booster amid a resurgence in infections tha..
News in headlines:
* Gold futures end higher after back-to-back losses.
* Oil Steadies Near $64 as Market Weighs Demand Against Inflation.
* Biden set to release..
Gold yesterday settled down by -0.09% at 47438 weighed down by higher Treasury yields and a stronger dollar after a sharp rise in U.S. consumer prices boosted e..
MCX Crude Oil technical chart has taken the formation of "Ascending broadening wedge" pattern in daily time frame. Previously f..
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
SBEC Sugar Ltd Q4 net profit zooms 121.31% at Rs 22.02 cr
The Anup Engineering Q4 net profit zooms 228.88% at Rs 27.79 cr
Jindal Stainless posts Q4 net profit of Rs 264.94 cr
Dr. Reddy`s Labs Q4 net profit down 38.05% at Rs 311.50 cr
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface