AARTIIND UTS added around 4% in open interest in as LONG buildup was seen in it. Current chart pattern also indicates further up move in it..
Recovery in Soda Ash volumes drives NA and India business
Result above our estimate
* TTCH’s consolidated EBITDA was above our estimate, led by a strong volum..
Vishnu Chemicals Ltd (VCL) is India’s largest manufacturer of Chromium and Barium compounds. The company has a strong moat of being a low cost manufact..
CSM segment going from strength to strength!
* PI’s FY21 Annual Report highlights its intention to build multiple growth engines and take PI to the next level in..
Value extraction from inorganic growth key
Rossari Biotech’s Q1FY22 EBITDA growth of 56% YoY to Rs371mn came tad below our estimates due to raw material price vo..
MTF Stock Pick Buy Sudarshan Chemical Industries Ltd For Target Rs. 780 - HDFC Securities
The attached Daily t..
Clarity over pricing power; higher margins to sustain
* NOCIL reported higher-than-estimated realization (pricing action taken in Apr’21 to offset the increase i..
Continued capacity addition in the space to impact margins
* Alkyl Amines (AACL) reported revenue in line with our estimates, while EBITDA was 18% below our estimate d..
Hold SRF Ltd For Target Rs.7,560
Chemical business outlook good
SRF’s chemical business EBIT missed our estimates in Q1FY22 despite higher refgas prices on ri..
Newer businesses to drive growth ahead…
About the stock: Vinati Organics is a leading manufacturer of specialty chemical and organic intermediaries with global ..
Beat on estimates led by Technical Textiles
* SRF reported a strong operating performance on a YoY basis in 1QFY22, on a lower base in 1QFY21, led by margin expansion ..
Prices in Q1FY22 were severely disrupted due to commodity price volatility and logistic issue; thus, spreads will be distorted and not representative. R-22 prices have st..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Currency Squeeze: Rupee expected to weaken further
49 IT companies from Kerala to take part in Dubai GITEX
Daily Market Commentary 28 September 2021 by Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Motilal Oswal
NCDEX Dhaniya (Nov) future at CMP 8190 ora fall in the price till 8050 levels - Choice Broking
Key gauges end weaker on Tuesday on weak global cues
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface