Market mix concernsseem priced-in
Dalmia Bharat’s (DALBHARA) Q4FY20 EBITDA declined 16% YoY to Rs5.1bn(in line with consensus) owing to weak realisation. Volumes..
High cement prices to help Q1; muted performance for tiles/plywood
* Sales volumes impacted by lockdowns; recovery seen in May/June:Sales volumes in Q1 wereimpacted by..
Production discipline driving pricing strength
Pricing in southern regionsurprises positively; capex delayed
* The Ramco Cements(TRCL)’s4QFY20 results surpris..
Capacity expansion benefits to kick-in
Key takeaways from JK Cement’s(JKCE) management concall include: i) Q4FY20 realisation includedreversal of dealer incentiv..
Krishna Holdings, a subsidiary of UltraTech Nathdwara Cement, will sell its entire 92.5 per cent stake in China's Shandong Binani Rongan Cement for around $129 millio..
Leverage surge on accelarated capex
We downgrade Ramco Cements’ to ADD from BUY earlier, as the sharp 30% stock price recovery in the past two months, limits up..
Both segements on strong footing
We retain BUY on JK Cement (JKCE) with a TP of Rs 1425. We like the co for its increased grey cement capacity in lucrative north marke..
Strong Franchise waiting to get re-rated
* Part of the Chennai based “ Ramco Group “, Ramco Industries is one of the very few Holding Companies in th..
* Robust demand scenario in NER and East during Q4FY20 helped the company outperform on volume front as compared to overall industry and its peers. Total v..
* Total Volumes during the quarter declined sharply by 32.3% y/y – at 0.48 MT due to Coronavirus inflicted lockdown measures and maintenance shutdown..
Expansion deferred; debt unlikely to increase
Key takeaways from the management concall hosted by us include : i) demand recovery has been strong in May’20 with ..
Below is the Quote on 4QFY20 Results of Star Cement by Mr. Keshav Lahoti, Associate Equity Analyst, Angel broking Ltd.
“Despite lockdown in the last week of..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Savita Oil Tech Q4 net profit down 38.27% at Rs 20.60 cr
Non-life insurers get about 41,000 Covid-19 claims
PC shipments worldwide grows 2.8% in Q2 as Lenovo, HP lead
Reliance and bp launch `Jio-bp` partnership
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface