* Volume de‐growth of SGC at 32% y/y was in‐line with industry demand de‐growth. Consolidated volumes for the quarter was 0.56 MT. Accordingly net sa..
Prices, retail sales hold up despite COVID
Despite the ongoing COVID situation, cement demand recovered MoM in June, driven by strong traction in retail sales (semi-ur..
High leverage remains key concern
India Cements’ (ICEM) Q4FY20 EBITDA sharply declined 59% YoY to Rs855mn, significantly below our/ consensus estimates owing to..
* The stock has generated a bullish Flag breakout signalling continuation of the up move and provides fresh entry opportunity for the next leg o..
Highlights from the Quarter (Q4 FY20):
* During Q4 FY20, the sales volume stood at 3.46 Lac Tonnes as against 4.00 Lac Tonnes in Q4 FY19 (-13.4%, YoY) and 3.22 Lac To..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 33.99 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2020 as compared to Rs 24.46 crore in the same period last year, registering a..
Buy Ramco Cement Ltd @ 711.00-715.00 Target 790 SL 673
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Cl..
Key Highlights of the report:
Banking and Financial Services:
* The Banking sector (including NBFCs and HFCs) is likely to face near term headwinds on growth, asset..
* Consol. volumes for the quarter came in at 14.65 MT (vs est. of 14.1 MT), witnessing de‐growth of 32% y/y. Although institutional demand was weak due t..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 25.60 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2020 as compared to Rs 55.90 crore in the same period last year, registering a..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 805.57 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2020 as compared to Rs 1198.70 crore in the same period last year, registerin..
Operationally in line performance; maintain BUY
Ramco Cements’ revenue fell 9.2% YoY to | 1,394 crore (I-direct estimate: | 1,422 crore). This was mainly led by..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Daily Market Commentary 04 August 2020 by Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Motilal Oswal
Quote on 1QFY21 results of Godrej Consumer Products By Rajit Rajoriya, Angel Broking
Don`t want to come 4th again: Britain`s Carigill on Tokyo Paralympics
Nobody wants to see Oly held behind closed doors, says Tokyo 2020 spokesman
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface