Volumes disappoint but margin remains strong
Capacity addition to drive market share gains in FY22E
* Birla Corp’s (BCORP) 4QFY20 results missed estimate due..
Technical Trading Idea
* Cement space is showing strength from last couple of weeks and most of the stocks are showing positive momentum. Ultratech Cement gave a Trend..
Focus on deleveraging continues; maintain Buy
* UTCEM’s Q4 results were above estimates, led by higher blended realization (Rs5,049/ton vs. estimated R..
Valuation comfort; reiterate BUY!
JK Lakshmi Cement reported better-than-expected Q4FY20 numbers. Revenues for Q4FY20 fell 9.5% YoY to Rs.1,061 crore (vs. I-direct es..
Strong margin uptick; Healthy balance sheet
We maintain BUY on JK Lakshmi Cement with a TP of Rs 370. A sharp 16% vol dip in 4QFY20 pulled down FY20 vol by 5% YoY. Th..
Opex under control, valuations attractive
* JKLC’s Q4 results were above our estimates as the lower realization was offset by a higher-than-expected decline in o..
* Volumes: Total volumes for Q4FY20 stood at 21.4 MT (est. of 21.7 MT), down by 15.7% y/y due to lockdown measures. Sharp jump in utilization level of Centu..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 2,906.32 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 as compared to Rs 1017.47 crore in the same period last year, registe..
* Stock has given multiple breakout on various time frames which include double bottom, bullish flag, trend line breakouts etc
* Strong volume activity is witnessed at..
Analysts will watch out for future course of action from the investor group and promoters as marquee investor, Radha Kishan Damani has increased the equity stake in N. Sr..
Cement dealers across the country expect a significant slackening in sales, elongated credit period to retailers, and higher working capital needs in the wake of the Covi..
JK Lakshmi Cement (JKLAKS)
* The stock has registered a breakout above the falling trendline signalling reversal of the corrective trend and ..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Fishworkers` body urges to revoke reduction in annual ban
Facebook renames digital wallet for Libra crypto as Novi
Honda CBR650R Rival From Benelli Breaks Cover
Power and Coal Monthly Sector Update by Motilal Oswal
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface