The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 26.12 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2020 as compared to Rs 23.33 crore in the same period last year, registering a..
Cost savings, higher realization aid Q2; maintain Buy
* ACC’s Q2CY20 results came in above our estimates, driven by higher realization (up 9.4% qoq vs. 7% estim..
* Total volumes in Q1FY21 declined sharply by 46.3% y/y and stood at 0.32 MT. This was primarily due to extended lockdown period in Western India –..
Highlights from the Quarter (Q1 FY21):
During Q1 FY21, the top-line fell 26.6% YoY to Rs.317.0 cr clearly impacted by the Covid-19 led lockdown. As shown in the table..
Below is the Quote on 1QFY21 results of Star Cement Ltd by Mr. Keshav Lahoti- Associate Equity Analyst, Angel Broking Ltd
“For Q1FY21 Star Cement repor..
* Utilisation at multi-year low in 1QFY21: COVID lockdown-led sales loss in April and drag in May/June pulled down cement demand in 1QFY21E to a multi-..
The company reported standalone net loss during the quarter stood at Rs 52.50 crore compared to net profit of Rs 65.56 crore in the previous year quarter. Net reven..
Fighting back with aggressive cost reduction
EBITDA, PAT to turn positive YoY from current quarter
* ACC’s positive 2QCY20 result was a welcome surprise, at..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 19.13 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2020 as compared to Rs 16.60 crore in the same period last year, registering a..
Technical Positional Pick - Buy Orient Cement Ltd For Target Rs. 85 - HDFC Securities
* Stock Price has broken out from the downward slopping tren..
* BCORP posted volume de‐growth of ~34% for Q1FY21 – which was in‐line with industry de‐growth. Total volumes came in at 2.42 MT (est. of 2.3..
India Cements Ltd
* Incorporated in 1946, India cements is amongst India's leading manufacturers and supplier of cement and rated as one of the best cement compani..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Daily Market Commentary 14 August 2020 by Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Motilal Oswal
Arsenal rope in Brazil international Willian
Wet race awaits Quartararo and Co at Motorrad Grand Prix
Samsung R&D spending hits record high at $8.9bn in H1 2020
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface