Covid-19 outbreak to impede business traction
Amber Enterprises (Amber) continues to enjoy an improved business outlook with strong orderbook, expected increase in con..
Primary push led to strong uptick in UCP growth
Voltas reported better than expected performance in the UCP segment in Q4FY20 with 20% YoY growth. We believe, the comp..
Healthy margins, strong order prospects
Led by 39% growth in revenues from overseas subsidiary SAE Towers and 36% growth under railways, KEC reported better than expec..
Weak E&C performance; order inflows surprise
No easy escape, but trust L&T to navigate these turbulent times
* 4QFY20 core operating performance was below..
* AIAE recorded highest ever quarterly volume of ~82k MT (+3% yoy) as company has managed the demand & supply in an efficient way to counter for econom..
* KKC’s EBITDA declined 61% yoy (‐53% vs est.) owing to sales de‐growth of 21.5%, negative operating leverage & unfavorable mix. PBT declined..
* In the challenging period, Thermax has delivered healthy operating cash flow of Rs3.3bn in FY20 (OCF/EBITDA at 80%) driven by exceptional focus on workin..
Strong order inflows and OCF despite adverse macro environment
* Q4FY20 results were ahead of our expectations due to a relatively moderate impact of lockdown. Neverth..
Brief overview of Lloyd AC factory
Lloyd’s Ghilot facility near Neemrana was featured in the ‘The Great Indian Factory’ show on Discovery Channel on..
Unlocking value of software industrial automation
Honeywell Automation (HWA) has outperformed its peers & delivered stellar CAGR of 31%/37% in EBITDA/E..
* Strong fundamentals enhance ability to tide over crisis
The nationwide lockdown from mid-March onwards owing to Covid-19 severely impacted operations for Q4FY20. Sto..
Lockdown extension to further weaken demand
FY21 summer demand for room air conditioners stands impacted by: 1) extension of the lockdown in majority of areas, 2) need..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Stock Market Prediction 6 July 2020
Don`t let your 50s stop you from being fit and fabulous
Monsoon health: Pay attention to food-borne illness
IRW gears up for 2nd Instagram edition
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface