* Q4 results were quite weak due to loss of sales in March (~Rs2bn) and slower offtake from real estate
* Electrical cables revenue plunged 24% yoy larg..
Best Positioned to benefit from the Numerous Tailwinds for the Electricals Industry
The Electricals Industry flourishes under two scenarios; a) when consumer demand i..
* KEI managed to report steady numbers led by strong growth in its exports, EHV and B2B business. Even with 10 days of lost sales (Rs1.25bn), revenues remai..
Muted show; Institutional segment to lead recovery
KEI Industries reported muted set of numbers in Q4FY20 as lockdown impacted sales for the company. Its net revenue r..
* Revenue was weaker than expected due to sluggish domestic market and revenue loss of Rs6.1bn due to lockdown
* Export revenues jumped 3.4x yoy and wa..
Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/Investment..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Daily Market commentary by Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Head - Retail Research, Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd.
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Lead, Aluminium Commodity Report of 6 July 2020 By Geojit Financial
Benchmarks extend winning streak for fourth straight session - LKP Securities
10 year Benchmark 5.79% GOI 2030 likely to move in the range of 5.80% to 5.88% percent - GEPL Capital
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface