Muted margins, valuation steadily inching near mean
Eicher Motors (EIL) reported a muted Q4FY20 performance. Consolidated revenues were at | 2,208 crore (down 12% YoY)..
Healthy 4Q, but managing asset quality to be key monitorable
* BOBreported strong numbers in Q4 with a net profit of Rs5.1bn, mainly aided by higher other income, low..
Strong Q4, FY22 to be strong over a stressful FY21
Q4 numbers tad better than expectations
Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL) reported a healthy set of numbers in Q4 with to..
Tightening the belt
Amidst the COVIDbackdrop,Tata Motors management is focused on conserving capitalby aggressively scaling back capex spends in FY21E(by over 30%) as ..
Higher provisions pushPNBinto loss, once again
* Despite higher margins and other income, PNB once again reported a loss of Rs7bn, mainly due to higher NPA provisions ..
On track to gain market share in FY21
* Three highlights from Sumitomo Q4FY20:
(1) The company reported strong revenue growth of 5.7% in-spite of lockdown and plan..
Disappointing Q4 performance
* Overall loan book growth fell to a multi-quarter low of +8.2% yoy (+2.4% qoq) to Rs2106bn,with merely two weeks of lockdown in March. It..
Await better execution in non-US geographies; retain Hold
* Revenue was 3% below expectations, whereas EBITDA beat estimates by 4%. Margins stood at 21.1%, 160bps abov..
COVID-19 and new-age businesses aid earnings growth
Higher EBITDA in Growth biz; lower losses in Innovation segment
* Data EBITDA growth at 15% QoQ was the stronge..
Capex plans on track; valuations appear rich
* Ramco Cement’s performance was slightly above estimates on operational parameters, primarily due to lower employee..
Sharp contraction in volumes, margins…
Jyothy Labs (JLL) posted a disappointing set of numbers with 24% revenue & 22% volume decline as the company lost las..
Long road to recovery
Whilst Capacite Infraprojects Ltd (CIL) delivered Rev/EBIDTA/PAT beat of 19/35/100%the headline numbersremain weak. COVID-19 pandemic resultedin ..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
Crude Oil markets shift focus on the OPEC Meeting By Mr. Prathamesh Mallya, Angel Broking
Daily Market Commentary 14 July 2020 by Mr. Siddhartha Khemka, Motilal Oswal
Market corrects in tandem with global peers by Mr. Sameet Chavan, Angel Broking
Turmeric prices look to trade in the range of 5300-5900 - Kedia Advisory
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface