Buy AU Small Finance Bank Ltd For Target Rs.965 - HDFC Securities
We like AU Bank’s ability to sustain quality growth at a high pace which ..
Inventory valuation leads to EBITDA miss
* MOIL’s Q2 numbers were significantly lower than estimates, dragged down by inventory valuation adjustment of Rs1.1bn...
Strong operating performance; Collection efficiency back to pre-COVID levels
Expect restructuring of up to 3% of total loans
* Federal Bank (FB) posted strong 2QF..
Growing faster than peers
* RDCK’s performance was ahead of expectations, with sales growing 11% and EBITDA/PBT growing 24%/37%. IMFL volumes grew 5% despite in..
Managing efficiently in challenging times
* Q2FY21 numbers were broadly in line with estimates, except the core E&C business, which was slightly short of our expe..
Gradually on path to recovery
* DMart has witnessed sequential revenue recovery (up 37% QoQ) with consistent MoM growth in 2QFY21. However, numbers are still weak YoY..
Consistent execution; maintain OW stance
* PI’s Q2FY21 earnings beat our revenue/EBITDA/PAT estimates by 12%/27%/60% on the back of robust 33% yoy growth in the..
Robust show in CRAMS and specialty business; margins surge
* NFIL’s consolidated sales beat estimates (up 17% yoy), primarily driven by an impressive performanc..
Cloud demand to boost FY22 growth
Broad-based recovery; margin guidance raised for FY21
* HCL Technologies (HCLT) delivered strong revenue growth (4.5% QoQ CC) on..
Margin delivery surprises positively
* Blue Star once again disappointed on the revenue front in Q2 but surprised positively on the margins. EMP & Packaged Air-Co..
Delivery weaker than peers
* V-Guard reported in-line revenues but weaker than peers. Revenues were supported by 4% yoy growth in non-South markets, while South marke..
Steady performance; business trends undergoing swift normalization
Collection efficiency improves to 97%
* HDFC Bank (HDFCB) reported a strong performance, with a..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
November series ends on a positive note at 13000 By Sameet Chavan, Angel Broking
Stock Market Prediction 27 November 2020
Weaker U.S. Dollar Dents Gold while extending support to Base Metal and Crude Oil By Prathamesh Mallya, Angel Broking
Quote on Today`s Market Performance 26 November 2020 by Mr. Deepak Jasani, HDFC Securities
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface