CCI order to provide headwinds in the near term
About the stock: UBL is the biggest beer player in the domestic market (~52% market share), a sector largely dominated ..
Buy United Spirits Ltd For Target Rs.975
Recovery evident, longer term prospects remain attractive
We interacted with the management of United Spirits (UNSP) for an..
Buy Varun Beverages Ltd For Target Rs.1,120
Enough juice and fizz left; raising TP to Rs1,120, maintain Buy
* We raise VBL’s Sep’22 target price to Rs1,..
Strong revival in volume growth
Q2CY21, peak quarter for Varun was impacted by covid wave-2 and lockdown but the company still managed to report strong revenue growth ..
Volumes continue to remain subdued
About the stock: United Breweries (UBL) is the biggest beer player in the domestic market (~52% market share), a sector largely domi..
Covid-19 again adversely sways summer season…
About the stock Varun Beverages (VBL) is one of the largest franchisees of PepsiCo in the world. The company produ..
MCDOWELL-N FUTS added around 12% in open interest in as LONG buildup was seen in it. Current chart pattern also indicates further up move i..
* has rebounded after taking support at 61.8% retracement of recent upmove (|630-731) coincided with 20 days EMA signaling resumption of up..
Buy Radico Khaitan Ltd For Target Rs.1050
Industry beating performance yet again…
About the stock: Radico Khaitan (earlier Rampur Distillery Company) is amon..
Sharp volume growth on strong recovery and lower base Earnings above estimates
* Varun Beverages (VBL) reported strong volume/revenue growth on the back of demand reco..
* Stock has given breakout above its two month consolidation area with descent volume.
* Prices are trading above ichimoku clouds which suggest trend is good.
Results better than expected; path to normalcy to take longer
* The lockdown severely impacted 1QFY22 on-trade sales (usually around 25% of total sales) and home deliv..
Rupee seen tad weaker on risk-off mood ahead of budget, Fed
India’s RBI likely sold dollars, received forwards to stem rupee’s drop - traders
India rupee sees worst week in seven on new variant
Yen holds on to gains as traders digest BOJ surprise policy tweak
Euro testing support as Ukraine crisis looms over growth
Top palm oil buyer India`s Jan imports fall to six-month low
India`s FMCG industry slows on dull rural, non-food demand
Ion Exchange zooms on receiving LoA from Indian Oil Corporation
Buy L&T Finance Holdings Ltd. For Target Rs.110 By Geojit Financial Services
Â© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface