Strong revival in volume growth
Q2CY21, peak quarter for Varun was impacted by covid wave-2 and lockdown but the company still managed to report strong revenue growth ..
Volumes continue to remain subdued
About the stock: United Breweries (UBL) is the biggest beer player in the domestic market (~52% market share), a sector largely domi..
Covid-19 again adversely sways summer season…
About the stock Varun Beverages (VBL) is one of the largest franchisees of PepsiCo in the world. The company produ..
MCDOWELL-N FUTS added around 12% in open interest in as LONG buildup was seen in it. Current chart pattern also indicates further up move i..
* has rebounded after taking support at 61.8% retracement of recent upmove (|630-731) coincided with 20 days EMA signaling resumption of up..
Buy Radico Khaitan Ltd For Target Rs.1050
Industry beating performance yet again…
About the stock: Radico Khaitan (earlier Rampur Distillery Company) is amon..
Sharp volume growth on strong recovery and lower base Earnings above estimates
* Varun Beverages (VBL) reported strong volume/revenue growth on the back of demand reco..
* Stock has given breakout above its two month consolidation area with descent volume.
* Prices are trading above ichimoku clouds which suggest trend is good.
Results better than expected; path to normalcy to take longer
* The lockdown severely impacted 1QFY22 on-trade sales (usually around 25% of total sales) and home deliv..
Delivering ahead of expectations
* RDCK reported strong performance with sales/PAT growth of 47%/36% - 15-26% above estimates. Sales grew 47% as volume rose 59% yoy (v..
Volumes likely to recover faster
* UBBL posted healthy EBITDA margins of 9.5% despite the lockdown impact. The company saw a significant reduction in overhead costs, a..
Premium volumes continue to outshine popular…
Radico Khaitan (RKL) in Q4FY21 reported volume growth of 8% (ex-AP impact, double digit volume growth). For FY21, ..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Currency Squeeze: Rupee expected to weaken further
TN signs 24 MoUs with investment outlay of Rs 2,120 cr
New TN export policy targets $100 bn exports by 2030
India must work towards sustainable growth in post-pandemic era - Shaktikanta Das
Benchmarks end volatile session flat with negative bias
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface