Investment Pick - Exide Industries Ltd
* Exide Industries (Exide) is India’s largest lead-acid storage battery manufacturer in India. It is the market leader in ..
Volume recovery expected ahead; retain Buy
* Q1FY21 revenue declined 66% yoy to Rs8.2bn (estimate: Rs8.6bn). Net loss stood at Rs552mn, better than the estimate of &nd..
Expect recovery from H2FY21; Retain Buy
* Q1FY21 results were weak, but above estimates. Revenue declined 68% yoy to Rs4.3bn (est.: Rs4.1bn), led by a decline of 70%/6..
Automotive brake linings, disc pads and clutch facings major Rane Brake Linings Ltd on Thursday said its Board of Directors has approved buyback of equity shares for a ma..
Operations are back at 75% of pre-COVID level
While Subros reported a weak 1QFY21 (a loss of Rs 240mn), the outlook is encouraging as the company is currently operati..
In-line; Replacement demand good, rise in lead price a risk
Market share gains from unorganized to continue
* AMRJ’s 1QFY21 performance was supported by a b..
Towards a 'charged' future
We initiate on Amara Raja Batteries with an ADD rating. Currently, the company has a ~20% market share in the USD 5bn lead-acid batt..
Revenue recovery expected ahead; maintain Buy
* Q1FY21 revenue stood at Rs85bn, a decline of 49% vs. estimated 56% fall. Net loss stood at Rs8.1bn, better than the es..
Replacement demand to support quick recovery; Retain Buy
* Q1FY21 revenue stood at Rs11.5bn, down 37% yoy but better than the estimated 56% fall. Revenue was aided by..
Automotive Axles (AUTAXL): Long term falling supply line breakout augurs well for the next up move…
* The auto ancillary space is witnessing fresh momentum afte..
The company reported standalone net loss during the quarter stood at Rs 131.61 crore as compared to net loss of Rs 130.11 crore in the previous year quarter. Net revenue ..
Momentum Pick - Buy Minda Corporation Ltd For Target Rs. 83 - HDFC Securities
After showing a minor declines/sideways consolidation, the stoc..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Renault Samsung to stop production for 4 days next month
Innovative Growth: Savlon enters PPE segment, on way to become Rs 1K cr consumer spend brand
Chennai volunteer for SII's Covid vaccine claims Rs 5 cr compensation for health complications
Evolution of management: A Covid dividend
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface