* 09:15 to 09:29 Up
* 09:30 to 10:53 Down
* 10:54 to 11:21 Temporary bounce
* 11:22 to 12:31 Nifty will be down
* 12:32 to 13:41 Nifty will have a natura..
* Wherever it opens, from there Nifty will go down step by step, which will continue till 11:40. This slot can be called a phase of jobbing.
* You won’t kno..
* For today and the upcoming two days, if you read about the opening situation in the book and monthly file, which was written one year in advance, then you will be ..
* Ganesha feels that you can do only two confirmed trades. In the remaining time, you can do jobbing.
* Trade -1 = Sell Nifty around 09:29 and exit around 12:50.
Here is a guide to the week ahead for you. This is your forecast for September 13-19
This week, you will overcome your competitors and will stay highly compet..
* Today, the market will be closed on account of Ganesh Chaturthi.
The views and predictions expressed here are those of the author, and not that of the..
* From 9:15 to 13:15, there is a very clear strategy that you will do only jobbing. Nothing else can be done during this phase.
* From 13:15 to 15:30, it will do ..
* Every 15 minutes, the trend will change. Thus, you should keep IPL like preparation.
* Practically speaking, today you should do only one trend,which is given a..
Here is a guide to the week ahead for you. This is your forecast for September 6-12
This week, it is possible for all the financial planning to go down the ro..
* This week, there is one less trading day, as the market is closed on 10-9-2021 on
account of Ganesh Chaturthi.
* Please see once slot number 5 in the September - 20..
* Today, you will have to change your trading style, Ganesha feels so.
* From 9:15 to 10:15, do jobbing in heavy weight stock, you will enjoy it.
* From 10:15 ..
* From opening, in the first one hour, the positive effect of buying in “A” group stocks will be there on Nifty.
* From 10:16 to 13:28, there wil..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rupee strengthens against US dollar on Tuesday
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
Rupee slips on RBI's dovish stance, 'loose' policy
Currency Squeeze: Rupee expected to weaken further
SpiceJet looks to save Rs 1K crore on commercial settlement with MAX lessors
Key gauges close deep in red on Monday
Sell Copper In The Range Of 710-711 SL Above 715 TGT 704/700 - Axis Securities Ltd
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Lead, Aluminium Commodity Report of 20 september 2021 By Geojit Financial
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface