* Today volatility will be seen in the market. This is so because the global and local
political situation seen in the last week may influence the market.
* From 9:15..
* The alliance of Sun and Moon will cause both liquidity and confusion.
* Today there will be volume-based trade rather than value-based one.
* After a positive ope..
* Will have to observe very carefully in the pre-open. This will give you an indication
as to how will the opening be.
* From the beginning till 11:30, do only jobb..
* Moon-Mercury and Rahu will be in conjunction. Means Bank Nifty will be more.
* Today, the market trend will change at around 3 pm. So, will have to make intraday
* From today Rahu and Sun will get separate. But Sun and Saturn are viewing each
other completely. This will be a risky pattern for government, gold or personal
* The point where the market will open, from there it will move down step by step.
This will go on till 11:00.
* After 11:00, Nifty will move up step by step. This ..
* From 15-07-2020 to 21-07-2020, the daily weightage is negative = weekly weightage is positive. Meaning it is showing the opposite direction. Because of this reason, it ..
* Today is also a zero weightage day. Move only if you have the capacity.
* Divide the time phase from 9:15 to 12:00 into two parts: wherein in the 1st part up and in ..
* Today and tomorrow is zero weightage day. You already know its meaning what the history says. So, you will need to be careful. (It has been written at the end of the bo..
* From 13-07-2020 to 14-07-2020 is zero weightage day. Be prepared for profit andloss, then do hedging.
* In the week from 13-07-2020 to 21-07-2020, Ganesha is not enj..
* Ganesha sees it as a good day for doing intraday and jobbing.
* Sell Nifty around 9:44. Exit around 10:39.
* Buy Nifty around 11:49 and exit around 12.59.
* From 9:15 to 12:30:55, will be close to a psychological figure.
* After 12:30:55, the market will decide a new direction for itself. Decide only after seeing it. ..
Accelya Solutions In Q4 net profit up 32.35% at Rs 24.71 cr
US dollar rises after Fed policy meeting
Rupee rises by 12 paise to Rs 69.05 against dollar
Headwinds recede for Tata Motors, but it is not out of the woods just yet
Infosys signs agreement with U.S. IRS; sees lower tax rate
National cycling camp to begin from August 14 in New Delhi
Wolves to play with depleted squad if they qualify for Champions League
Zomato introduces `period leave` for employees
Sweet nutrition which packs a punch
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface