The company reported standalone net profit during the quarter stood at Rs 27.44 crore compared to net loss of Rs 59.12 crore in the previous year quarter. Net revenue of ..
Buy Aegis Logistics Ltd For Target Rs.246 - HDFC Securities
Aegis Logistics Ltd (ALL) is a niche player in liquid and gas logistics busine..
Lockdown impacts Sourcing and Distribution business
* EBITDA miss was due to weak performance in the Sourcing and Distribution business, as PSUs reduced LPG imports o..
Reality check on LPG demand v/s imports – favors AGIS
* LPG has been in ever-increasing use as the need for cooking gas increased amid the lockdown and owing to..
AEGIS LOGISTICS LTD
* The counter is witnessing 2 months of consolidation with rise in volume.
* It is trading above its all important moving averages with positive..
Normalcy to return in 2HFY21; strong growth likely in FY22
* Higher-than-estimated other expenditure, combined with lower LPG throughput, led to an EBITDA miss during..
The company reported standalone net profit of Rs 34.45 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2020 as compared to Rs 12.13 crore in the same period last year, registering ..
Technical Pick - Buy Aegis Logistics Ltd For Target Rs. 210 - HDFC Securities
* Stock is on the verge of breaking out from asce..
Rupee falls 10 paise to 73.94 against US dollar in early trade
Rate decision, US stimulus likely constraints to rupee's further appreciation
NCLT approves sale of IL&FS education arm to LEHL
Hyundai Motor India adds new Board members
Vodafone Idea board to mull raising funds post AGR verdict
Stop `box ticking` on best practice, UK watchdog tells companies
The market breadth was favouring declines as profit booking was broad based after strong rally - ICICI Direct
Buy PI Industries Ltd For Target Rs.2,450 - Emkay Global
Air India to connect Bengaluru to San Francisco from Jan 2021
© Copyright 2017 - investmentguruindia | All Rights Reserved. | Crafted By - Digi Interface