* Soyabean trading range for the day is 3730-3840.
* Soyabean prices gained as support seen after total 10 to 15% soybeans are damaged in MP state.
* While, growing soybean crops at developing stage are better in other states of India.
* U.S may get soybean yield at 47.9 bushels per acres in 2019/20 which is lower than the projection of 48.5 bushels per acres in August
* At the Indore spot market in top producer MP, soybean gained 63 Rupees to 4020 Rupees per 100 kgs.
* Rmseed trading range for the day is 3919-3963.
* Mustard seed settled flat due to expectation of rise in mustard seed acreage in upcoming sowing season.
* Mills in India crushed 575,000 tn of mustard seed in August, up by 15% higher compared to previous month
* USDA has scaled down its estimate for global oilseed production in 2019-20 to 586.0 mln tn from 597.7 mln tn
* In Alwar spot market in Rajasthan the prices dropped -6.4 Rupees to end at 4115.15 Rupees per 100 kg.
* Ref.Soya oil trading range for the day is 760-770.
* Ref soyoil dropped on profit booking after prices gained in recent sessions on crop damage update.
* Import of vegetable oils during August 2019 Up by 5% to 1,586,514 tons compared to 1,512,597 tons in August 2018
* U.S 2019/20 ending stocks of soy oil estimate has been lowered to 1,485 million lbs from 1,500 million lbs in its earlier estimate.
* At the Indore spot market in Madhya Pradesh, soyoil was steady at 761.05 Rupees per 10 kgs.
* CPO trading range for the day is 549.7-562.1.
* Crude palm oil ended with losses on profit booking after prices gained due to tariff duty hike and good physical demand.
* Palm oil exports hit 2.92 million tons in July, 15.87 percent higher than the previous month as China jacked up demand during the month
* India's palm oil imports in August rose 5% from a month earlier to an 11-month peak as lower prices prompted refiners to lift purchases for peak festive season
* Crude palm oil prices in the spot market dropped by 4.70 rupees and settled at 554.10 rupees.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer