* Benchmark index traded rangebound before closing with 0.20% cut at 15824 level. Banking index performed in line with the benchmark index as it closed with 0.24% cut at 34950 level
* India VIX closed with 5.87% gain at 12.45 level
* Among Sectors, METAL and PHARMA index outperformed the benchmark index as they closed with 0.63% and 0.37% gains respectively while ENERGY and REALTY index underperformed as they closed with 1.04% and 0.96% cut respectively. Broader market traded mixed as MID cap index closed with 0.04% cut while SMALL cap index closed with 0.27% gain.
* Advance/Decline ratio was in favour of declines and cash turnover was lower than 5 day average. FII were net sellers while DII were net buyers in the cash segment
* European markets (DAX) closed lower yesterday while US markets (DJIA) closed marginally higher yesterday. Asian markets are trading mixed today.
NIFTY (Daily) Chart
Intraday Market Outlook
* Benchmark index is likely to trade rangebound today with support at 15750 - 15650 level and resistance at 15950 - 16000 level
* Banking index is likely to trade rangebound today with support at 34500 - 34300 level and resistance at 35300 - 35500 level
* DMART has given fresh breakout from the consolidation with bullish candlestick formation above 21 EMA and it is likely to continue its upside momentum today as well
BANK NIFTY (Daily) Chart
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Please refer disclaimer at https://www.mnclgroup.com/disclaimer
SEBI Registration Number : INZ000043833
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaime