Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* USDINR trading range for the day is 70.85-71.25.
* Rupee ended with gains on selling by foreign banks amid likely corporate inflows
* Rupee gained aided by optimism around likely progress in US-China trade talks amid continuous corporate flows supporting demand
* Investors now await the upcoming Federal Open Market Committee Dec monetary policy statement release due later this week
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.58-78.94.
* Euro remained in range amid uncertainty over whether the U.S. and China will be able finalize a partial trade deal and avoid a ramp-up in trade tensions.
* Eurozone's investor confidence improved for a second straight month to its highest level since May
* German exports expanded unexpectedly despite trade conflicts and global slowdown, while imports remained flat in October, official data revealed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 93.14-94.
* GBP dropped as the dollar with investors on edge ahead of a looming tariff deadline and the UK election.
* Dollar held firm after data showed surprise strength in the U.S. jobs market
* The UK economy stagnated in October as growth in industrial and service sectors were offset by contraction in construction
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 65.32-65.76
* JPY dropped on lingering doubts about a fresh round of U.S. tariffs on Chinese imports against the backdrop of positive commentary on progress in trade talks.
* The M2 money stock in Japan was up 2.8 percent on year in November, the Bank of Japan said - coming in at 1,038.4 trillion yen.
* A measure of the public assessment of the Japanese economy rose in November after falling in the previous month, survey data from the Cabinet Office showed
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer