* The BSE Sensex ended at 49,492.32 down by 24.79 points or 0.05% after trading in a range of 49,795.19 and 49,073.85. There were 14 stocks advancing and 16 stocks declining on the index.
* The broader indices ended in red; the BSE Mid cap index down by 0.63%, and Small cap index was down by 0.38%.
* The top gaining sectoral indices on the BSE were, Auto was up by 0.84%, Oil & Gas was up by 0.67%, Utilities was up by 0.34%, FMCG was up by 0.43% and Capital Goods was up by 0.21%, and Telecom was up by 1.32%, while Realty was down by 0.30%, and Energy was down by 0.46%, top lossing indices were on BSE.
* There were Mahindra & Mahindra was up by 6.24%, SBIN was up by 4.80%, ITC was up by 2.35%, NTPC was up by 2.24%, and Bharti Airtel was up by 2.21%, the top gainers were on the Sensex.
* There were Bajaj Finance was down by 2.85%, HDFC was down by 2.76%, Bajaj Finserv was down by 1.95%, Titan was down by 1.48%, and Sun Pharma was down by 1.25%, the top losers were on the Sensex.
* The CNX Nifty ended at 14,564.85 up by 1.40 points or 0.01% after trading in a range of 14,653.35 and 14,435.70. There were 26 stocks advancing against 24 stocks declining.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Please refer disclaimer at https://jainam.in/
SEBI Registration No.: INZ000198735, Research Analyst: INH000006448, PMS: INP000006785
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer