* The BSE Sensex ended at 49,398.29 up by 834.02 points or 1.72% after trading in a range of 49,499.86 and 48,805.54. There were 27 stocks advancing and 3 stocks declining on the index.
* The broader indices ended in green; the BSE Mid cap index up by 2.31%, and Small cap index was up by 1.66%.
* The top gaining sectoral indices on the BSE were, Energy was up by 1.54%, Telecom was up by 1.10%, Auto was up by 1.83%, Oil & Gas was up by 1.46%, Utilities was up by 2.27%, FMCG was up by 0.63% Capital Goods was up by 2.70%, and Realty was up by 4.04%, top lossing indices were on BSE.
* There were Bajaj Finserv was up by 6.77%, Bajaj Finance was up by 5.25%, HDFC was up by 3.25%, L&T was up by 2.64%, and ICICI Bank was up by 2.64%, the top gainers were on the Sensex.
* There were Tech Mahindra was down by 0.54%, ITC was down by 0.30%, and Mahindra & Mahindra was down by 0.01%, the top losers were on the Sensex.
* The CNX Nifty ended at 14,521.15 up by 239.85 points or 1.68% after trading in a range of 14,546.05 and 14,350.85. There were 46 stocks advancing against 4 stocks declining.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Please refer disclaimer at https://jainam.in/
SEBI Registration No.: INZ000198735, Research Analyst: INH000006448, PMS: INP000006785
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer