* Indian markets closed on a negative note where selling was mainly seen in Finance, Technology, Metals sectors. Nifty Jan Future closed at 14458.50 (down 169.60 points) at a premium of 24.80 pts to spot.
* FIIs were net buyers in Cash to the tune of 971.06 Cr and were net sellers in index futures to the tune of 1063.32 Cr.
* India VIX increased by 4.26% to close at 24.01 touching an intraday high of 24.68.
Open Interest in Nifty Options:
* The above second chart shows previous trading day’s change in Nifty options where Addition in OI were seen in 14500 strike Calls while liquidation was seen in 14600, 14500, 14400 strike Puts and 14600, 14700 strike Calls indicating market is likely to remain range bound in the near term.
* Highest OI build-up is seen at 15000 strike Call and 14000 strike Put, to the tune of 6.72mn and 7.08mn respectively
Outlook on Nifty:
* Index is likely to open on a negative note today and is likely to remain range bound during the day
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Please refer disclaimer at https://investmentguruindia.com/Disclaimer/nirmal.html
SEBI Registration number is INH000001766
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer