* Indian markets closed on a negative note where selling was mainly seen in Banking, Automobile, Metals sectors. Nifty Jan Future closed at 14287.20 (down 171.25 points) at a premium of 5.95 pts to spot.
* FIIs were net buyers in Cash to the tune of 650.60 Cr and were net sellers in index futures to the tune of 267.23 Cr.
* India VIX increased by 1.60% to close at 24.40 touching an intraday high of 25.41.
Open Interest in Nifty Options:
* The above second chart shows previous trading day’s change in Nifty options where Addition in OI were seen in 14300, 14400, 14500 strike Calls and at 14100, 14000 strike Puts indicating market is likely to remain range bound in the near term.
* Highest OI build-up is seen at 15000 strike Call and 14000 strike Put, to the tune of 6.67mn and 7.66mn respectively.
Outlook on Nifty:
* Index is likely to open on a gap up note today and is likely to remain range bound during the day.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Please refer disclaimer at https://investmentguruindia.com/Disclaimer/nirmal.html
SEBI Registration number is INH000001766
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer