The Nifty forms Doji candle pattern, however it closes above 11900 mark on weekly charts….
NIFTY SPOT: 11930.35 (0.28%)
DYNAMIC PARAMETER: Nifty formed an Inside Day candle.
Resistance: 12025 (Swing High) / 12090 (Key Resistance)
Support: 11820 (Intraday Support) / 11750 (Key Support)
BROADER MARKET: OUTPERFORMED MIDCAP 17306 (0.79%), SMALLCAP 5994 (0.62%)
AdvanceDecline: 1219/ 645
VIEW: Bullish above 12025 (Swing High)
BANKNIFTY SPOT: 24478.30 (-0.02%)
DYNAMIC PARAMETER: Index formed an Inside Day candle.
Resistance: 24823 (3 Day High) / 25000 (Key Resistance)
Support: 24250 (Day Low) / 24099 (2 Day Low)
VIEW: Bullish till above 23377 (200 Day SMA)
* Nifty October Futures ended 35.70 points up @ 11934.35 with a premium of 4 points.
* Nifty futures open interest increased by 0.22 lakh shares with October series total open interest stands at 1.04 crore shares.
* Nifty 12500 call has highest OI, whereas 10500 put holds the highest OI and Banknifty 25000 call has highest OI and 24000 put has highest OI.
* Nifty 12500 call saw addition of 10.77 lakh shares in OI, whereas 11800 put saw addition of 7.47 lakh shares In OI.
* India VIX ended 3.58% down @ 21.83 against the previous close of 22.64
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
To Know More Details Visit GEPL Capital
SEBI Registration number is INH000000081.
Please refer disclaimer at https://geplcapital.com/term-disclaimer
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer