* Indian markets closed on a positive note where buying was mainly seen in Banking, Automobile, IT sectors. Nifty Jan Future closed at 14645.1 (up 75.15 points) at a premium of 0.45 pts to spot.
* FIIs were net buyers in Cash to the tune of 2289.10 Cr and were net sellers in index futures to the tune of 1313.48 Cr.
* India VIX decreased by 5.88% to close at 21.55 touching an intraday high of 23.19
Open Interest in Nifty Options:
* The above second chart shows previous trading day’s change in Nifty options where Addition in OI were seen in 14700, 14600, 14500 strike Puts and at 15000, 14800, 14700 strike Calls indicating market is likely to remain positive in the near term.
* Highest OI build-up is seen at 15000 strike Call and 14000 strike Put, to the tune of 7.10mn and 8.97mn respectively.
Outlook on Nifty:
* Index is likely to open on a flattish note today and is likely to remain positive during the day
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Please refer disclaimer at https://investmentguruindia.com/Disclaimer/nirmal.html
SEBI Registration number is INH000001766
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer