* Indian markets closed on a negative note where selling was mainly seen in Banking, Finance, Metals sectors. Nifty Sep Future closed at 11256.1 (down 259.15 points) at a premium of 5.55 pts to spot.
* FIIs were net sellers in Cash to the tune of 539.8 Cr and were net buyers in index futures to the tune of 431.66 Cr.
* India VIX decreased by 10.69% to close at 22.18 touching an intraday high of 22.99.
Open Interest in Nifty Options:
* The above second chart shows previous trading day’s change in Nifty options where addition in OI were seen in 11500. 11400, 11300, 11200 strike Calls while liquidation was seen in 11500, 11400, strike Puts indicating neutral to bearish undertone in the market for the day.
* Highest OI build-up is seen at 11500 strike Call and 10500 strike Put, to the tune of 7.33mn and 8.65mn respectively.
Outlook on Nifty:
* Index is likely to open on a flattish note today and is likely to remain under selling pressure during the day.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Please refer disclaimer at https://investmentguruindia.com/Disclaimer/nirmal.html
SEBI Registration number is INH000001766
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer