* Indian markets closed on a flattish note where buying was mainly seen in FMCG, Technology, Metals sectors. Nifty Sep Future closed at 17364.30 (down 6.60 points) at a discount of 4.95 pts to spot.
* FIIs were net buyers in Cash to the tune of 423.44 Cr and were net sellers in index futures to the tune of 1516.74 Cr.
* India VIX decreased by 3.24% to close at 13.94 touching an intraday high of 14.41.
Open Interest in Nifty Options:
* The above second chart shows previous trading day’s change in Nifty options where Additions in OI were seen in 17300, 17000, 16900 strike Puts and at 17400, 17600, 17700 strike Calls indicating market is likely to remain positive in the near term.
* Highest OI build-up is seen at 17400 strike Call and 17000 strike Put, to the tune of 10.41mn and 11.96mn respectively.
Outlook on Nifty:
* Index is likely to open on a flattish note today and is likely to remain range-bound during the day.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Please refer disclaimer at https://investmentguruindia.com/Disclaimer/nirmal.html
SEBI Registration number is INH000001766
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer