Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
Below is the Views On the company’s performance, By Mr. Mithun. K. Chittilappilly, Managing Director, V-Guard Industries Ltd
V-Guard’s Net Profit for Q1 2019-20increases by 54%
V-Guard Industries Limited, India’s leading consumer electrical and electronics company, announced theunaudited financial results for the quarterended June 30, 2019.
Q1 FY 20 highlights:
* Consolidated Net Revenue from operations for the quarter ended June 30, 2019 was
* Rs. 707 crores; an increase of 10% over previous year (Rs.642 crores).
* Consolidated Profit After Tax for the quarter ended June 30, 2019 was Rs. 53 crores; Increase of 54% over the previous year (Rs.34.5 crores).
* Electronics and Consumer Durables segments grew well during the quarter under review.
* Adopted Ind AS 116 (Leases) from April 1, 2019. The impact on Profit Before Tax is not material.
* Non-South markets contributed 46% of Net Revenue for the quarter.
Above views are of the author and not of the website kindly read disclaimer