MENU

Published on 3/03/2021 12:01:50 PM | Source: Angel Broking Ltd

Update on IRCON International By Yash Gupta, Angel Broking

Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel  https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia 

Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel

Below are Update on IRCON International By Mr. Yash Gupta Equity Research Associate, Angel Broking Ltd   
 
IRCON International stock down by 6.7% as company announced OFS (Offer for sale) up to 4.70 crores shares with option of additional sell of 2.82 lakhs shares with floor price of Rs88.

 

Promoter of the company “Ministry of Railways, Government of India” coming up with OFS of 10% of total issued equity share capital, promoter has an option to sell additional 6% so total OFS could be 16% of equity share capital.

 

Company fixed OFS has a cutoff date for Non-retail investors 3rd March 2021 and 4th March 2021 for Retail investors.

 

30% of OFS has been reserved for Retail investors. Company has fixed the floor price of Rs 88 for OFS which is a discount of 3.7% from CMP of 91.35. Retail investors can apply in this OFS for long term prospective, we are not expecting any major gain in this OFS along with this there is no retail discount also.

 


Above views are of the author and not of the website kindly read disclaimer

marsbahis marsbahis marsbahis marsbahis
1xbet 1xbet bahisno 1 bahsegel slot oyna ecopayz güvenilir bahis siteleri canlı bahis siteleri iddaa marsbahis marsbahis marsbahis marsbahis marsbahis marsbahis marsbahis marsbahis marsbahis marsbahis marsbahis marsbahis restbet canlı skor süperbahis mobilbahis