Outlook for H2 2021 - will developers change strategy to ensure upward momentum?
Background: Real estate witnessed historic sales during the period January –June 2021, Residential Sales Record 67% YoY Increase In H1 2021 Despite Second Wave; New Launches Rise 71% YoY. The unsold inventory has seen a reduction over the last year, reflecting the healthy pick-up in sales right across the markets.
Idea: It will be interesting to note how developers intend to ensure positive growth momentum for the sector.
1. What growth momentum looks like going forward for the sector
2. The demand-supply dynamic
3. Developers offering any flexible payment schemes to push sales across markets
Wellness Real Estate: What Does the Future Look Like?
Background: Wellness has held a small but growing, position in the real estate industry over the last decade, with homes, offices and communities increasingly being designed and built to include an emphasis on natural materials, eco-friendly solutions, and new technologies that aim to support longer, healthier and more balanced lives. The COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated this shift dramatically as health and wellness have been pushed to the forefront of our everyday lives.
1. What’s Driving the Demand?
2. Wellness Design Features with the Highest Returns
3. How Big is the Wellness Real Estate Industry?
Above views are of the author and not of the website kindly read disclaimer