* In the last session USDINR Spot had huge Gap down opening near 71.50 and post that it continued to move lower towards 71.21 levels.
* This has made bearish candlestick pattern however the overall trend still remains in a range of 71.00 and 72.00 levels.
* Hence one should be alert now as prices are near to the lower Bollinger bands area.
* For today, on back of FOMC Policy stance, rising Dollar index and stable Crude prices, we can expect sideways to positive action in USDINR.
* The range for today could be 71.60 and 71.10 levels. Intraday resistance is at 71.50 and 71.70 levels whereas support is at 71.10 and 71.00 levels
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
For More Reliance Securities Ltd disclaimer at http://www.rsec.co.in/disclaimer SEBI registration No. INH000002384
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer