* USDINR trading range for the day is 75.66-76.1
* Rupee settled flat as market participants were concerned about rising tensions between the US and China amid coronavirus pandemic.
* Dollar edged higher as worries about US response to China's proposed security law for Hong Kong injected a more cautious tone into markets.
* The global growth is already in doldrums due to COVID-19, worsening relations between these two nations will further hobble growth.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 82.77-84.07.
* Euro gained as the ECB is working on the contingency measures to continue the QE if the German top court forces the German central bank to quit.
* The ECB is preparing for the possibility where the German Bundesbank would be banned to participate in the QE
* In this case, the ECB is likely to take the unprecedented legal action against the Bundesbank
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 93.06-93.84.
* GBP gained on rising global growth view, EU – UK trade progress
* EU-UK trade talk optimism, progress on fishing issue may defer no-deal event
* The European Union is willing to shift its stance on fisheries in negotiations on Britain's future relationship with the EU.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 70.21-70.71
* JPY remained in range as the US dollar slipped as risk sentiment returned to the market amid a reopening world economy, and this subdued demand for the safe-haven currency.
* Japan will compile a new $1.1 trillion stimulus package that includes significant direct spending, to stop the coronavirus pandemic.
* Japan's all industry activity declined for the second straight month in March, figures from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer