* USDINR trading range for the day is 75.51-76.09.
* Rupee gained as dollar edged lower as traders attempt to weigh up the conflicting forces of a continued economic recovery.
* India may need to inject up to 1.5 trillion rupees ($19.81 billion) into its state-owned lenders.
* The capital plans were still being discussed and a final decision could be taken in the second half of the fiscal year
* EURINR trading range for the day is 83.59-84.77.
* Euro gained as the currency continued to bask in the glow of the recently announced 750 billion-euro coronavirus recovery fund amid improved risk appetite.
* The EU executive unveiled a plan to support economies hammered by the pandemic, hoping to end months of squabbling over how to fund a recovery.
* German consumer price inflation eased to the lowest since 2016, preliminary data from Destatis revealed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 92.87-93.89.
* GBP gained as the government continued its measures to reopen the British economy after months of a lockdown due to the coronavirus outbreak.
* Britain told the European Union it needed to break a fundamental impasse to clinch a Brexit trade deal by the end of the year.
* Britain's economy is unlikely to recover fully from the "searing experience" of the coronavirus in the next two to three years, BOE’s Michael Saunders warned.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 70.38-71.02.
* JPY gains supported by safe-haven flows in relatively subdued trade.
* Japan’s fiscal situation will further deteriorate following the compilation of stimulus budgets as tax revenue will likely fall due to the impact of the coronavirus.
* Japan’s Aso ruled out the possibility of tax hikes to help offset a budget gap, saying Japan must revive the economy in order to retain fiscal discipline.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer