Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* USDINR trading range for the day is 74.41-77.35.
* Rupee gained on overseas inflows into local debt after rbi cut repo rate by a sizeable 75 basis points.
* RBI slashed interest rates, following other central banks, in an emergency move to counter economic fallout from a fast-spreading coronavirus.
* Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to cut cash reserve ratio (CRR) by 100 bps to 3% for all banks.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 81.72-84.5.
* Euro gained as a series of stimulus measures around the world, including a $2.2 trillion U.S. package, helped temper a rout in global markets
* ECB has no plans to deploy OMT emergency bond purchase scheme to combat coronavirus crisis
* The Ifo economic institute’s German employment barometer fell in March to its lowest level since January 2010.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 90.73-93.63.
* GBP rallied as grim U.S. unemployment data weakened the dollar across the board.
* The Bank of England said it was prepared to take further action to limit the economic fallout from the outbreak in Britain and held benchmark rates at rock-bottom levels.
* The Bank of England kept its key interest rate at a record-low 0.1% and said it was ready to ramp up its recently expanded bond-buying programme further if needed.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 68.03-70.31.
* JPY gained as the dollar dropped due largely to Japanese repatriating funds ahead of their fiscal year end on March
* BoJ Summary of Opinions: Can purchase more bonds up to current 80t Yen guideline
* Bank of Japan Governor Haruhiko Kuroda said unrealised losses on its holdings of exchange-traded funds (ETFs) stood around 2-3 trillion yen.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer