Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* USDINR trading range for the day is 75.61-77.17.
* Rupee rose as investors awaited a domestic stimulus to fight the impact of the coronavirus outbreak on an already slowing economy.
* India announced a 1.7-trillion-rupee ($22.6-billion) economic stimulus plan providing direct cash transfers and food security measures.
* The U.S. Senate overwhelmingly backed a $2 trillion bill aimed at helping unemployed workers and industries hurt by the coronavirus epidemic.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 81.9-83.96.
* Euro dropped as firmness in Rupee weighed as investors are anxiously awaiting the passage of a $2 trillion U.S. stimulus package to offset impact of pandemic.
* ECB President Lagarde supports coronabonds in eurogroup call according to official
* ECB to be broadly in favor of activating OMT if necessary.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 89.42-91.9.
* GBP gained as investors continued to digest the impact of U.K. government's measures to contain the Covid-19 pandemic.
* British banks’ demand for U.S. dollar liquidity from the Bank of England rose to $3.555 billion, the central bank said.
* British consumer price inflation slipped back in February from a six-month high it had reached the month before.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 67.7-69.86.
* JPY dropped as pandemic fears spurred a stampede into the refuge of the world's most powerful currency.
* BoJ Summary of Opinions: Central bank must support smooth corporate financing. Ample liquidity is a priority for the time being
* BoJ Summary of Opinions: Can hold emergency meeting as needed and should make most of flexibility in framework.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer