Follow us Now on Telegram ! Get daily 10 - 12 important updates on Business, Finance and Investment. Join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/InvestmentGuruIndia
Download Telegram App before Joining the Channel
* USDINR trading range for the day is 75.8-76.68.
Rupee gained on short covering after prices weakened amid a global meltdown in risk assets, with rising number of coronavirus cases locally adding to anxiety.
India’s foreign-exchange reserves plunged the most in about eight years as the central bank stepped in to defend the rupee.
Reserve Bank of India: RBI to conduct variable rate Term Repos of ₹1,00,000 crores.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 81.5-83.79.
* Euro gained as the dollar slipped on signs tight funding conditions are easing slightly after Fed pulled out all stops to supply much needed greenback liquidity.
* ECB's Costa calls on for Eurozone to consider very long term Coronabonds to be issued by ESM and repayable from EU budget
* Italian Official: Euro Area not debating targeted Italy support, Italy doesn't need targeted support measures.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 87.9-90.76.
* GBP rebounded following reports that U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson imposed stricter lockdown measures to combat the COVID-19 pandemic.
* On the Brexit side, PM Johnson's spokesman noted the UK is aiming for a deal with the EU by year-end 2020.
* UK households' perception about financial well being deteriorated in March to its lowest level since mid-2019.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 68.26-69.76.
* JPY gained as dollar dropped after the Fed announced a set of new emergency funding programs to ease liquidity concerns in key markets.
* BoJ's Kuroda: BoJ's profits will change depending on market moves. Current paper ETF loss doesn't directly mean BoJ loss.
* Japanese Finance Minister Taro Aso says officials will respond quickly if fair trading is not taking place, adding that they will aim to strengthen financial market surveillance.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & academic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before referring below views. Click Here For Disclaimer