Now Get InvestmentGuruIndia.com news on WhatsApp. Click Here To Know More
* USDINR trading range for the day is 70.09-70.83.
* Rupee broke through the psychological Rs 70/$1 mark helped by the overall dollar rally.
* India’s annual retail inflation rate rose in March to 2.86 percent, from 2.57 percent in the previous month, but remained below the central bank’s target
* India's foreign exchange (forex) reserves increased by $5.23 billion during the week ended March 29, official data showed.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.47-79.02.
* Euro remained under pressure after renewed worries about a growth slowdown in Germany.
* The European Central Bank pushed back plans for its first post-crisis interest rate hike.
* German business morale deteriorated in April, a survey showed, bucking expectations for a small rise.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 90.64-91.34.
* GBP dropped amid fading hopes of a breakthrough in Brexit talks between the British government and the opposition.
* PM May told her top team of ministers that talks with the opposition Labour Party aimed at finding a way forward on Brexit were serious but difficult in some areas.
* Data showed speculative net positions in the pound turned slightly in favour of holding long sterling positions for the first time since June 2018.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 62.71-63.44.
* JPY gained as worries about global economic growth lifted the appeal of safe-haven assets.
* Bank of Japan cites uncertainties over sales tax hike and overseas economies, downgrades view on business sentiment
* Japan Finance Minister Toshimitsu Motegi will be meeting with USTR Robert Lighthizer on April 25
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer