* USDINR trading range for the day is 70.81-71.14.
* Rupee traded in range as risk sentiments weakened following Brexit deal extension amid a strong greenback
* The World Bank downgraded its India's growth outlook citing weak domestic demand and manufacturing sector.
* India’s core consumer inflation was seen between 4% and 4.02% in September, compared with a range of 4.20%-4.25% in August.
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.72-79.1.
* Euro remained under pressure as the dollar strengthened as investors cheered signs of progress in U.S.-china trade talks.
* European Commission says Italy's draft budget for next year could be in breach of EU fiscal rules and is seeking clarification from Italy
* ECB lending survey - Q3 credit standards eased slightly for mortgages and business compared to expectations of no change
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 90.87-91.63.
* GBP dropped as Brexit hung in the balance, with the British Parliament still divided on how, when or even if to engineer Britain's departure from EU
* British Prime Minister Boris Johnson said it was up to the EU to decide whether it wanted to delay Brexit and for how long
* Britain’s Labour Party will only back an early election if an extension long enough to allow for a snap poll is agreed with EU and a no-deal Brexit is off the table
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 65.28-65.72.
* JPY remained supported as some investors sought a safe haven amid doubts about Brexit and efforts to de-escalate a bruising trade war between US and China
* Japan had a merchandise trade deficit of 123.0 billion yen in September, the Ministry of Finance said.
* Japan's all industry activity remained unchanged in August, figures from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer