* USDINR trading range for the day is 70.99-71.63.
* Rupee remained under pressure after rise in crude prices amid reports of Saudi Arabia seeking crude from Iraq to support refineries.
* Fed cut interest rates again to help sustain a record-long economic expansion but signalled a higher bar to further reductions in borrowing costs.
* India’s retail inflation rate increased to a 10-month high in August but stayed below the central bank’s 4% medium-term target
* EURINR trading range for the day is 78.52-79.34.
* Euro recovered on short covering after prices dropped as dollar stood tall after the U.S. Federal Reserve cut rates by 25 basis points, as expected.
* The U.S. central bank, lowered the Fed funds target rate to a range of 1.75% to 2.00% “in light of the implications of global developments for the economic outlook.”
* Eurozone inflation was stable in August at its lowest level in nearly three years, latest data from the Eurostat showed.
* GBPINR trading range for the day is 88.45-89.38.
* GBP remained in range as Prime Minister Boris Johnson stuck to his pledge to take Britain out of the European Union by Oct. 31.
* Prime Minister Johnson is required by a law passed this month to ask the EU for a three-month delay to Brexit if a deal is not approved by Oct. 19
* With less than seven weeks until the Brexit deadline, Johnson is hoping a Brexit deal can be clinched at an EU summit on Oct. 17-18.
* JPYINR trading range for the day is 65.64-66.64.
* JPY dropped as the dollar rose as oil markets slowly recovered from a supply shock
* Japan posted a merchandise trade deficit of 136.329 billion yen in August, the Ministry of Finance said.
* Japan's industrial production expanded as estimated in July, final data from the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry showed.
To Read Complete Report & Disclaimer Click Here
Views express by all participants are for information & acadamic purpose only. Kindly read disclaimer before refering below views. Click Here For Disclaimer